Somehow I don’t think he’s going to be stood on a peg with that...

oscarsdad

my brother sent me this which randomly came up on YouTube, god knows what he has been watching for it to suggest that video  

Appears to be a section 1 firearm being sold illegally, recorded and posted on the internet. Genius. Obviously so his man bag with his makeup and purse in doesn’t get stolen  

Edited by oscarsdad

16 minutes ago, guinty1 said:

(ac)any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not [F7an air weapon or] chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in length or F8. . . is less than 40 inches in length overall;

And if it can hold more than three carts it becomes a section 1 firearm.

edit, I was talking nonsense,  you are quite right, it’s S5 due to length. 

Edited by oscarsdad

It is academic what the  magazine capacity is of a pump action/ semi auto shotgun once you shorten the barrel to under 24" it gets classified under section 5 rather than section 1. So regardless if it can hold 2 or 10 it will be a section five if the barrel is shortened below 24". 

Edited by guinty1

26 minutes ago, guinty1 said:

The internet is full of numpties posing with "guns", however proving that they are real and not just Co2 guns, replicas or deacts is another matter.

The fact that they have ****tish LV bike saddle and matching handbag and have modified gun to match should be enough for a custodial sentence.