10 years on here 😀

team tractor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, team tractor said:

10k profile views 😮 25k content . Wow 😂

If I’m honest I spend 1hr a day on here . That’s over a day a month . I spend less time in the crapper 😂😂😂😂

Well done on your ten years nath  👍.

I actually mainly click onto pw when I'm sitting on the crapper 😆,  I'm very efficient,  and like to kill two birds with one stone 😆.

31 minutes ago, blackbird said:

On a happier note 10yrs time my guess would be most of us will be 6ft under ⚰️😂😂😂

Scary thought. My mrs asked how I’m loosing so many friends . Fact is I met a lot when I was 17/18 at the rifle clubs and they had retired then . A lot are 80-90 years old now . 

2 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I’m sat here with the mrs so that’s why I’m on here now 😂

19 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Well done on your ten years nath  👍.

I actually mainly click onto pw when I'm sitting on the crapper 😆,  I'm very efficient,  and like to kill two birds with one stone 😆.

Hope your dribbling stopped 😎😀👍

We must have lost a few since I've been a member. 

Digger and Hamster spring to mind, but lots of the old boys who used to post no longer do or have for years. It's life I suppose.

Much the same with some of the retired boys I've shot with over the years. Gone to the other side.

Edited by figgy

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Digger and Hamster spring to mind, but lots of the old boys who used to post no longer do or have for years. It's life I suppose.

I often think about members that have sadly passed. I well remember chatting to tiercel in the pw arms , and learning a new way to set my purse nets. 

I joined in March 2003.

I can remember PW in its absolute infancy.

Sadly, many a good man has passed away or been blocked.

The forum seems much quieter than I remember; probably a victim of Facebook, I would guess.

Its good to see a number of names that I remember, many of whom I've been fortunate enough to meet over the years.

webber

It’s been about 15 years for me - names like Big Sam,Pin & new to the flock were regulars back then, and Cranfield was the main possibility only mod.

I tend to dip in and out - but gave definitely been posting more recently probably due to nowt decent on telly.

The only person I know on the site is Blackpowder who has been a regular companion over the years on pheasant shoots and the pigeon hide.

Hitman 

58 minutes ago, figgy said:

Much the same with some of the retired boys I've shot with over the years. Gone to the other side.

When I went through my first split with kids I had Digger messaging me a lot checking I was ok and explaining what he had gone through. The next thing I spotted was him saying goodbye as he had cancer in the brain. I was gutted . 

1 hour ago, webber said:

I joined in March 2003.

I can remember PW in its absolute infancy.

Sadly, many a good man has passed away or been blocked.

The forum seems much quieter than I remember; probably a victim of Facebook, I would guess.

Its good to see a number of names that I remember, many of whom I've been fortunate enough to meet over the years.

webber

True, I met you a on the odd occasion 👍 mainly you reffing.

Team Tractor I thought it was his liver or bowel when last I read, must have been wrong end of the stick. Sad as he seemed a good sort 

Edited by figgy

14 minutes ago, figgy said:

True, I met you a on the odd occasion 👍 mainly you reffing.

Team Tractor I thought it was his liver or bowel when last I read, must have been wrong end of the stick. Sad as he seemed a good sort 

I remember him going into palative care so maybe that’s how it started . He seemed very genuine 

Looking at our old friend Ditchman’s profile he was born on 28th. June 1914 so I guess his birth instigated WW1.😭

He joined the forum in 2008 so would have been 94 then and is now 106.

He certainly didn’t look his age when I met him a couple of years ago 😂

OB

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Looking at our old friend Ditchman’s profile he was born on 28th. June 1914 so I guess his birth instigated WW1.😭

He joined the forum in 2008 so would have been 94 then and is now 106.

He certainly didn’t look his age when I met him a couple of years ago 😂

OB

......................:lol:.............i joined in '08...after i was told by a mate....i was running a large construction project at the time down south somewhere......within 4 days of joining i was in an aguement with some city boy....who was then BANNED.....permanantly...........

the time would come (several times) i felt the pain of "the BANN".......