Fake shotgun certificate

Lucasnorth

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

There was an incident where this did happen a few months / years back. They threatened to pour kettle water on the blokes wife, he just told em where his keys were...

Digweed got tied up for his.. Group raided his house, beat him and his other half. He told them where key was i think.. Better be alive than beaten half to death for a key. 

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I always carry a photocopy of mine which is in black and white because i once lost a FAC when i was out  surely with  todays criminals they could copy a certificate with colored  and  the right paper and change the photo same as they do with bank notes 

Maybe no problem if lost, as long as reported in the stated time frame as required?

4 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Digweed got tied up for his.. Group raided his house, beat him and his other half. He told them where key was i think.. Better be alive than beaten half to death for a key. 

They did not get his keys to his cabinet, and no indication they targeted him for his guns, they took cash and his car too.

15 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

I think criminals go for dealers more than us end users - kellbrock shooting got done a few years ago have some very nice guns believe  they only took the semi autos ! That tells most of us a lot. Personally I don’t think they would want the face to face contact. Though to be fair it has crossed my mind and I usually ask if I can photo there fac on my phone and explain why.

Agriv8

Regarding Kelbrook, they went in through the roof and the corner the autos were in was not covered by camera or alarm, someone had sussed the job out before stealing the guns.

13 hours ago, old man said:

Maybe no problem if lost, as long as reported in the stated time frame as required?

It was reported in the time frame and to be fair it was the FA department that did me the photocopy for me which was  produced last Thursday night and all good with it no problems 

Edited by Rim Fire