BSA R10 fac

scarter

What's the power of the gun .

And whats the pressure you fill it up to ?.

Obviously  the higher the power the lower the shot count .and the less air you put in it the lower the shot count .

So what pressure are you filling your r10 up to and what energy does it make and with which pellet .? 

17 minutes ago, scarter said:

have a rapid mark 2 28ft lbs which doesn’t group at all well and the shot count is terrible! It’s under warranty. 

Then it isn't set up right, simple as that, where abouts are you? Few guys around the country who could have it purring. 

27 minutes ago, scarter said:

I think they are 28ft lbs.

I have a rapid mark 2 28ft lbs which doesn’t group at all well and the shot count is terrible! It’s under warranty. 

50 shots ish at a full charge sounds good @oldypigeonpopper 👍

Hello, according to the Airgun buyers guide the FAC version in 28 ft llbs, for 60 shots, you should still get a few more but lower power , I would not let get below 10 bar before refill, I had the sub 12 version MK 1  and it never let me down in 5 years, take the Rapid back under warranty and get money back then get the BSA, it's lighter and sounds more reliable, if I ever decided to get a FAC air rifle it would be the BSA, a friend has the earlier model in FAC from new and still shooting perfect, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

I had the R10SE .22 . It ran at 29ft/lbs, and gave 45 consistent shots , charged to 230bar , on a 'factory' standard bottle.

I changed the BSA regulato , for a Huma regulator, and this immediately increased the shot count by 10 shots.

I bought a larger bottle from Best fittings, and wound off the hammer spring tension a full turn , to achieve 80 shots @20ft/lbs.

This suited the use I had for the rifle.   (.177 trajectory with 14g.22 JSB's). They are beautifully crafted , and stunningly accurate.

3 hours ago, villaman said:

Far better FAC guns about than r10 

And far far worse for a lot more money. Been there, got the T shirt.