Short footage of some early morning corvid control

KillStone

Hi all, another short video from me of a nice modest mornings work making a start on the corvids. Some actually decoyed brilliantly in the early morning light which made for a cold (-1) but enjoyable hours shooting but more importantly a few corvids that wont be multiplying this year. Have a watch and please do subscribe to my channel for more. Stay safe and good shooting.

23 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Just Watched on YT and commented 👍

appreciate mate. I laughed at the comment- nearly every video I've put up (all with music) received comments not liking it so tried it without just to see I think it really is a 50/50 audience so cant please everyone all the time. thanks for watching and if you haven't already check out my others (music aplenty in them haha)

1 minute ago, KillStone said:

appreciate mate. I laughed at the comment- nearly every video I've put up (all with music) received comments not liking it so tried it without just to see I think it really is a 50/50 audience so cant please everyone all the time. thanks for watching and if you haven't already check out my others (music aplenty in them haha)

I’ve seen em as subscribed to your channel, still need some decent background music ( rock) don’t need to be loud 

23 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Enjoyed that :) nice viewing without the music :) are you using shotkam and a go pro? 

What choke and carts you using? Some nice long ones :) 

thanks, I am indeed using both-it gets a bit cluttered in the hide on a busy day with batteries and cables and remembering to press record 🙄 but i think the different viewpoints achievable are worth the hassle. chokes are 3/4 in both cartridges (let me get my tin hat) are lyalvale pigeon power 29g 6 and gamebore velocity 28g 7 1/2s 

Just now, sam triple said:

I’ve seen em as subscribed to your channel, still need some decent background music ( rock) don’t need to be loud 

Ah awesome! let me see what i can get on the next one mate 👍

1 minute ago, KillStone said:

thanks, I am indeed using both-it gets a bit cluttered in the hide on a busy day with batteries and cables and remembering to press record 🙄 but i think the different viewpoints achievable are worth the hassle. chokes are 3/4 in both cartridges (let me get my tin hat) are lyalvale pigeon power 29g 6 and gamebore velocity 28g 7 1/2s 

Ah awesome! let me see what i can get on the next one mate 👍

😂 cheers 👍

12 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Nice Vid, keep them going. 

And i personally preferer without the music 👍

Thanks for watching and the feedback. I really need to get back into the swing of them its just finding the time! ive got some footage by me so hopefully not too ling to wait til the next one 👍

18 minutes ago, old man said:

Nice few long shots.

Out of interest and ignorance is that a red dot, if so which one please.

The red dot you see is on the camera i use to show point of aim- it is not visible in "real world" to me or anyone/thing whilst im out shooting- purely on the recording and can be changed to a crosshair picture or a couple others.

17 minutes ago, KillStone said:

The red dot you see is on the camera i use to show point of aim- it is not visible in "real world" to me or anyone/thing whilst im out shooting- purely on the recording and can be changed to a crosshair picture or a couple others.

Thanks, thought ii might be.