Rodenator for sale

Tomh111

We was fishing years ago and my mate seen wasps flying in out of a hole in the ground he takes the pipe of gas stove we had for cooking breakfast put pipe in wasp nest turned on the gas for about five minutes pulled pipe out then throw a match in the hole there was one almighty bang he was covered in wasp nest/cake and ruddy great hole in the field man did we laugh all the way to the pub still laughing now after 55 years 

I had to google it - love to have a go with one - but imagine how the environmental countryside  lovies would react.

just done a fag packet calculation and I recon if farmers round me paid a tenner per blast I could make it pay. There must be licensing for this sort of pest control?

regards Agriv8 

40 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

I had to google it - love to have a go with one - but imagine how the environmental countryside  lovies would react.

just done a fag packet calculation and I recon if farmers round me paid a tenner per blast I could make it pay. There must be licensing for this sort of pest control?

regards Agriv8 

Im sure legally it only says the burrows should be empty be you hear horrid story's about it not being used right 

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Im sure legally it only says the burrows should be empty be you hear horrid story's about it not being used right 

The Vision of a mole impersonating a cannon ball has cheered me up on a dreary monday

2 hours ago, crossy 666 said:

This is what they use in some parts to make cash withdrawals from cash machines in some parts so if your short of pest control work 😉

yes some of the co-op cash machines had withdrawals made in similar circumstances! 

I assumed it was a home brew system to fill them and detonate - I can now see the advantages of using the proper kit !

Anyway best stop before I get told off by the mods.

erm good luck with the sale BTW

• 2 weeks later...