Golf trolley gear transporter

deny essex

Being an ole **** Im finding it more and more difficult to carry the gear now with a dodgy back and as most of my shooting grounds are no vehicles and walk only thought I would make a trolley.

Its 12 volt electric golf trolley based, barrel holdall with 14 inch puncture proof wheels/tyres, fold down handle fitted with a variable, speed controller, the wheels were originally plastic rubber edge ,too small and weak in my mind to take the sort pf punishment on shooting farms in my opinion

I was going to use the full barrel but wanted the option to have my kit in a rucksack just in case of real sticky grounds ditches, etc  and the need to walk rough ground with the rucksack and leave the trolley in the car or hedgerow for collection on the way back.

Near finished and tried the kit load, a little more fettling and probably finished, then needing field testing .

With the trolley and kit all together its pretty weighty for me to handle Im thinking but we will see.

P1020002 (2).JPG

Edited by deny essex
correction