fatchap

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fatchap said:

I am trying to get out in the shed but my wife who by default is always right is keeping up an argument that started last night about an old song. The song in question is Telestar by The Tornado's she is adamant that it was the theme tune to either an old Western TV show or film. I'm sure she has it confused with Bonanza which is similar. I totally disagree but so far have not found out what it was the theme tune to. I agree it was the theme tune to something but not a Western

So I call upon the PW Oracles of knowledge to prove me right so I can get on with some shed therapy.

For anyone who needs reminding of the song and it does sound very cowboy and yee hah here it is....

Big mistake. Even if you know your right best say I didn't know that. Dive in the workshop light the wood burner everyone is happy. Mine has been on the edge for weeks now ladies that lunch cancelled, no grand kids sleeping over, flour shortage. It's hard but hopefully it will get better soon. 

1 hour ago, mellors said:

Big mistake. Even if you know your right best say I didn't know that. Dive in the workshop light the wood burner everyone is happy. Mine has been on the edge for weeks now ladies that lunch cancelled, no grand kids sleeping over, flour shortage. It's hard but hopefully it will get better soon. 

This ^^^

anyone got any spare flour to help out ?

cant imagine it the ladies that lunch even continued through the blitz 🙁🙄

1 hour ago, figgy said:

Don't you dare agree, tell her your wrong your wrong and ohh yes let's see your wrong again. I'm off to my shed as being the Victor I shall now victory march proudly, watch the back of your head for flying objects. 

i can just see the headline in the paper.

FATCHAP MURDERED WITH VERY POSH KNIFE .

:lol:

I must say she hasn't taken being proved wrong very well. Infact she is furious, asked if she was ok and got the "fine" reply always a cause for concern is the "fine" reply.

Asked what was for dinner and was told with a smirk she has ordered takeaway, heart sank when she told me its pizza. So corned beef sarnies for me. Can't eat pizza of any type or make. One slice and I'm on the bog inside 20 minutes and she knows that so its a deliberate and underhanded act of revenge.

1 minute ago, fatchap said:

I must say she hasn't taken being proved wrong very well. Infact she is furious, asked if she was ok and got the "fine" reply always a cause for concern is the "fine" reply.

Asked what was for dinner and was told with a smirk she has ordered takeaway, heart sank when she told me its pizza. So corned beef sarnies for me. Can't eat pizza of any type or make. One slice and I'm on the bog inside 20 minutes and she knows that so its a deliberate and underhanded act of revenge.

Oh dear. Yep that's not good. Just proves knowledge it dangerous. 

2 hours ago, Old farrier said:

This ^^^

anyone got any spare flour to help out ?

cant imagine it the ladies that lunch even continued through the blitz 🙁🙄

Believe me it would. I live in dread if it rains Tues or Friday and I can't get out it may as well be the blitz. 

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

You are one of the unseen casualties of this pandemic 🤭

strongly suggest building a glider in the loft 🤔😊

Think so. Was quite today managed to keep low profile in man cave reloading. Thank goodness it's dry Friday. I think we're looking towards Easter before things start to get better if alls well with the jabs 🤞

Grow a pair and make yourself a steak and chips dinner.  Tell her to shove her pizza where the sun don't shine. 

To get her out of her mood just say to her, and there was I always thinking your were bright and intelligent but alas no, I was wrong. So we were both wrong 🤣 

14 hours ago, figgy said:

Grow a pair and make yourself a steak and chips dinner.  Tell her to shove her pizza where the sun don't shine. 

To get her out of her mood just say to her, and there was I always thinking your were bright and intelligent but alas no, I was wrong. So we were both wrong 🤣 

I'm with you on having steak, although I like pizza, but you are trying to kill him!

18 hours ago, mel b3 said:

i can just see the headline in the paper.

FATCHAP MURDERED WITH VERY POSH KNIFE .

Man falls on(his own) knives in shed and bleeds to death.

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just for the record I am not surprised, but she'll get over it!

If getting the hump and holding a grudge where Olympic events she would be on the pedestal having a gold medal put round her neck.

She didn't speak to me for weeks when she found out I named my new pup after her brother Seamus. Eventually had to give in and re-name him Webley. (the pup not her brother before anyone pulls me on that.)

Edited by fatchap