Might not be good news for squirrel shooters

villaman

1 hour ago, old man said:

Tried for 2 more locations this week.

I polite refusal but details kept on file for future and no reply yet from the other.

You can but try 👍

29 minutes ago, Rimfireboy said:

Ive been shooting and trapping them for forty years and I’m still shooting them and trapping them just as much as ever. I don’t believe that they’ll ever be gone.

I think a lot depends on what others around you are doing.

Take the Lakes for instance,  the group I'm in take a lot of grey squirrels every year, this then benefits other areas as it stops the greys spreading into their areas.

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

You can but try 👍

I think a lot depends on what others around you are doing.

Take the Lakes for instance,  the group I'm in take a lot of grey squirrels every year, this then benefits other areas as it stops the greys spreading into their areas.

Yerr, others around me are doing nowt, they’re only interested in pheasants, partridges and ducks. Whereas I prefer pest control. I’d take a good day on squirrels over a day on driven pheasant any day.😁

15 minutes ago, Rimfireboy said:

Yerr, others around me are doing nowt, they’re only interested in pheasants, partridges and ducks. Whereas I prefer pest control. I’d take a good day on squirrels over a day on driven pheasant any day.😁

Absolutely,  I'm still waiting for the day I need that second mag in my pocket 😄