Trump.

The Heron

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN is politically biased to the left just like the Beeb and some others. That annoyed Trump so he turned on them; something Boris, to his credit, hasn't done.

Very few broadcast media channels are truly unbiased and most are dominated by leftish, metropolitan liberal types. By definition they're anti pretty much anything right wing and waste no opportunity to put the boot in. Dear old Donald only has to open his mouth to get them bouncing off the walls.

If Donald Trump had found a cure for cancer and gave it away for free the news channels still would have found a negative. He isn't a career politician or part of the old boy network so was always going to get slated. 

I thought he was a pillock. But he got things done and that's not what politics is about. North Korea massive issue. Donnie took no prisoners and now not much of a threat. 

I love he is being slated for saying the election was rigged when the other side spent 4 years saying the Russians interfered with his election even when he was cleared of impeachment it carried on. Weird the press have forgotten that. 

Like I said I'm no fan but he was spot on about fake news. You need to open your eyes and see through the propaganda we are fed. 

I love he is being slated for saying the election was rigged when the other side spent 4 years saying the Russians interfered with his election even when he was cleared of impeachment it carried on. Weird the press have forgotten that. 

There is no doubt Russia was and is interfering in elections, and not just in America. But Trumps impeachment was nothing to do with Russian interference in his election :hmm:

I thought he was a pillock. But he got things done and that's not what politics is about. North Korea massive issue. Donnie took no prisoners and now not much of a threat. 

North Korea is still a massive issue all Trump did was give them what they wanted, publicity on the world stage. He then give Turkey what they wanted and stabbed his Kurdish allies in the back. 

Edited by ordnance

47 minutes ago, ordnance said:

There is no doubt Russia was and is interfering in elections, and not just in America. But Trumps impeachment was nothing to do with Russian interference in his election :hmm:

North Korea is still a massive issue all Trump did was give them what they wanted, publicity on the world stage. He then give Turkey what they wanted and stabbed his Kurdish allies in the back. 

My point exactly. The press tell you Russia meddled in the election and you take it as gospel. The press tell you the last election wasn't rigged and it was fair and you believe it.  

And you are correct his impeachment was nothing to do with that. Bad wording on my part. 

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

There is no doubt Russia was and is interfering in elections, and not just in America.

I see , so did they interfere with Bidens election too, if not , then why not ?
Did they WANT Biden elected ? Why ?

Why can no one find any evidence of this 'interference' ?
The only way we even know about all of this, is because certain sections of the (losing) political establishment , and their media cronies, say its so.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. "

joseph goebbels

41 minutes ago, paulinlincs said:

And you are correct his impeachment was nothing to do with that. Bad wording on my part. 

Its interesting to note that Trumps 'historic' 2nd impeachment, much touted and publicised by the above parties, has no actual basis in constitutional law ?
You cant impeach a private citizen, only a sitting president .
But lets not let that simple fact get in the way of a good character assassination .

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. "

joseph goebbels

True we saw what happened when a Trump mob attacked the capitol building, they believed Trumps repeated lie that the election was stolen.  

Why can no one find any evidence of this 'interference' ?
The only way we even know about all of this, is because certain sections of the (losing) political establishment , and their media cronies, say its so.

Russian interference in western societies and elections is well known and documented.  Some relies on useful idiots believing misinformation and conspiracies, unfortunately their are plenty of them about. 

Edited by ordnance

1 minute ago, ordnance said:

True we saw what happened when a Trump mob attacked the capitol building, they believed Trumps repeated lie that the election was stolen.  

Or you could look at it another way, the 85 million Americans that voted for Biden/Harris did so because they had been bombarded with baseless allegations about Trump for 4 years ?
So blinded with hatred for the man, they actually forgot that, by default, sleepy Joe and his Trojan horse running mate automatically get power.
Did they even listen to what the new Dem presidency holds for them ?

37 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

I thought they started the impeachment while he was still president 

They couldnt do it till Bidens inaugaration day, but you need to check what an impeachment actually is, its just an accusation of wrong doing.
Its never really made apparent by MSM, but Trump was actually acquitted by the senate on the first one.
The second may not get very far at all https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/rand-paul-test-vote-impeachment-trial-constitutionality/index.html

The simple fact is , the dems are only doing it to make sure Trump cant legally run for POTUS ever again.
What are they so scared of, they have the American people behind them, dont they ?

Or you could look at it another way, the 85 million Americans that voted for Biden/Harris did so because they had been bombarded with baseless allegations about Trump for 4 years ?
So blinded with hatred for the man, they actually forgot that, by default, sleepy Joe and his Trojan horse running mate automatically get power.
Did they even listen to what the new Dem presidency holds for them ?

What baseless allegations ? Just because Trump was not impeached doesn't mean the allegations were not true.  The Democrats didn't need any help to win the election, all they needed to do was sit back and let Trump win it for them. 

Edited by ordnance

3 hours ago, paulinlincs said:

If Donald Trump had found a cure for cancer and gave it away for free the news channels still would have found a negative. He isn't a career politician or part of the old boy network so was always going to get slated. 

Like I said I'm no fan but he was spot on about fake news. You need to open your eyes and see through the propaganda we are fed. 

You what? North Korea have accelerated their nuclear plans under Trump. They're progressing with the miniaturisation technology that allows nuclear weapons to be fired from subs (it may already be operational) and have, under Trump's 'taking no prisoners' approach, developed their largest thermonuclear weapon ever, with a yield of somewhere between 6 and 23 times the magnitude of Hiroshima. 

9 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

What are they so scared of, they have the American people behind them, dont they ?

It's strange, I don't think it's the Democrats' problem, particularly. It's the Republicans who should be driving that agenda, because it's the best way to give them a shot at taking back the White House and avoiding a party split. The mathematics are pretty stark for the GOP. If Trump runs, he wins the Primary. But all Biden would have to do is be an entirely average President - or Harris be an entirely average Vice President - and then stir up the anti Trump message to guarantee another win in the general. Trump blotted his copy book too much with his stunts over the election; I can't see him holding even as many votes as he did this time round, let alone overturning a whacking 7 million votes. Apparently, in the grubby, bottom half of the internet where all the conspiracy theorists live, there's already signs his crazies are in disarray and are feeling completely conned by Trump. Republicans need Trump to stay away, for the future of the GOP as a party.

4 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

You obviously bought the fake/skewed news hook, line and sinker :whistling:

That's the sort of response I'd expect from someone who couldn't answer the question, so deflected it instead. Which fake news is ordnance supposed to have followed? And is it more or less egregious than the tripe that Trump spouted out over the election, which millions of his disciples swallowed without connecting their brains to an AA battery?

11 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

You obviously bought the fake/skewed news hook, line and sinker :whistling:

Yeah Trump and his administration were up front and honest LOL.  I suppose the tape of Trump admitting he lied about the dangers of CV19 was fake as well. 

Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports ... of the novel coronavirus to the public despite understanding its true danger

Edited by ordnance

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

That's the sort of response I'd expect from someone who couldn't answer the question, so deflected it instead. Which fake news is ordnance supposed to have followed? And is it more or less egregious than the tripe that Trump spouted out over the election, which millions of his disciples swallowed without connecting their brains to an AA battery?

Maybe you should go and reread both my comments, they both have the :whistling: emoji, as both comments were said tongue in cheek.

Or maybe you should just carry on believing what you want, whether that be fake/skewed news or 'not' :whistling:

10 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Yeah Trump and his administration were up front and honest LOL  i suppose the tape of Trump admitting he lied about the dangers of CV19 was fake as well. 

Of course they weren't, they are politicians after all.

But that doesn't mean that the MSM are truthful either. Half truths at best most of the time, which granted is probably half more than most politicians.

17 hours ago, ordnance said:

What baseless allegations ? Just because Trump was not impeached doesn't mean the allegations were not true. 

Shall I translate that for you.

Just because hes found not guilty , doesnt mean hes not guilty , he is definitely guilty because hes Trump, and also because we said so.

Thats a peculiar type of 'justice' dont you think ?
Might catch on ....

But cast all that aside for the moment and ask yourself why he needs to be impeached ?
The answer is, so he can never legally stand for POTUS again.
Why would that be necessary when the American people have resoundingly voted against him, why is the (unlikely) prospect so scary ?
Removing the (possible) opposition is the sort of thing a communist banana republic does.

And thats makes it a peculiar type of democracy.

19 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I see , so did they interfere with Bidens election too, if not , then why not ?
Did they WANT Biden elected ? Why ?

Now, are you going to answer this bit ? 

21 hours ago, paulinlincs said:

He most certainly wasn't cleared, the process was blocked by the Republican majority. Big difference, that file is still sitting on Dromey's desk and I should think he will be dusting it off any time soon