Looking for syndicate place

I am a very experienced shooter who is looking for a syndicate place in an all aspect shoot and i am not worried if a bit of work is required either.

I am BASC registered and hold both shotgun and firearms certs, current guns are - Browning 12g 3 shot semi auto m/choke  /  Laurona 12g s/s fixed choke 1/4 & 1/2  /  .22 Rimfire  /  .17 HMR and .22 FAC air rifle.

I am also experienced at lamping and mole trapping.

If you have or know of any places, please feel free to contact me to discuss.

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I am a very experienced shooter who is looking for a syndicate place in an all aspect shoot and i am not worried if a bit of work is required either.

I am BASC registered and hold both shotgun and firearms certs, current guns are - Browning 12g 3 shot semi auto m/choke  /  Laurona 12g s/s fixed choke 1/4 & 1/2  /  .22 Rimfire  /  .17 HMR and .22 FAC air rifle.

I am also experienced at lamping and mole trapping.

If you have or know of any places, please feel free to contact me to discuss.

Sorry i should have said that i am based in Hertfordshire and would consider Herts and Beds area, although can travel a bit further .

On 28/01/2021 at 20:56, vulpinehunter said:

An idea of your rough location would help.

I am planning new syndicate in Lincolnshire this is start up that I hope to get underway this year C19 is the only hold up. 

I thank-you for the reply, I wish I were a bit closer as I want to give total commitment to the shoot I join, I am also very experienced in all vermin control, this includes - Fox, Rabbits, Rats, squirrels, pigeon, moles, stoats, weasels and all corvids.

I hope you get your shoot underway very soon.

Kind regards

Derek. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/02/2021 at 18:38, vulpinehunter said:

Thanks for the heads up...how far away are you?

I should get moved in couple of months then I will start to sort out some farms that would let the ground for few years for syndicate..

Hi ...

It will be about a 2 hour journey from St Albans to your area, so sadly a bit too far for me to give full commitment to the shoot.

Kind regards

Derek.