Wad and case trimmers

During this current lockdown period i have been  playing around with my 3d printer.

I have made some wad and case trimmers there are two versions the yellow onw will trim 12 bore wads and 20 cases the red version will trim 12  and 10 bore cases along with 10 bore wads, i had some wads that were pre split and these were a pain in the neck trying to trim them but i found that if i used a section of and old case this would hold the split wad together and allowed me to cut it down quite easily.

I have just started using TSS and the wads need to be cut down for this and the wad trimmer makes it easy to get accurate and repeatable cuts.

If any one is interested in buying one they are £12 each posted.

With the cutter you get 3 blades and two different length of screws to allow  a wide range of case and wad lengths to be trimmed.

Edited by aberisle

Its a bit too large in diameter for a 16 bore wad but if you wanted one it would be no problem to print one off  for you, the price would be the same.

edit : i have put one on to print just now i will check it in the morning with a 16 bore wad and let you know

Edited by aberisle