PUPPIE / DOG or BITCH WANTED

DR JAMES

Sadly last year I / we lost our much loved Parsons Jack Russel dog at the age of 16 and sadly on Jan! 13th 1 day after my 54th birthday I / we have lost our much loved Plumber Terrier 🥲🥲

We have spent every last penny we had over the last 2/3 months in vet bills in the hope he would be ok as he was only 11yrs young. 
We know are faced with having no 🐶 and no money (A couple of hundred).

I am asking you all a massive favour as 1 PW member to another HELP US FIND A FOR EVER HOME 🏡 FOR A PUPPIE (Few months old even) WHICH WILL BE MUCHED LOVED & WILL BE WELL EXERCISED BY US BOTH 

We live in the Northeast of the UK BEDLINGTON NE225YF 

I know it’s a big ask as dogs / bitches are going for stupid money now but we only have a couple of hundred pounds left but if anyone can HELP us I assure you he / she will be well looked after in a nice clean home 🏡 with no children but I do have lots of land which I shoot on to exercise him / her on and even train him / her on the whistle as I did do with Rex (PARSONS) & Buster (PLUMBER). 
Our hearts & house feel so empy now without a 🐶 in the house 🏡 so please help us PLEASE.

My name is DEAN, please PM 🙏🏼😃👍🏻
We would like a PARSONS or PLUMBER 🙏🏼😃👍🏻 Thx U

3 hours ago, DR JAMES said:

Sadly last year I / we lost our much loved Parsons Jack Russel dog at the age of 16 and sadly on Jan! 13th 1 day after my 54th birthday I / we have lost our much loved Plumber Terrier 🥲🥲

We have spent every last penny we had over the last 2/3 months in vet bills in the hope he would be ok as he was only 11yrs young. 
We know are faced with having no 🐶 and no money (A couple of hundred).

I am asking you all a massive favour as 1 PW member to another HELP US FIND A FOR EVER HOME 🏡 FOR A PUPPIE (Few months old even) WHICH WILL BE MUCHED LOVED & WILL BE WELL EXERCISED BY US BOTH 

We live in the Northeast of the UK BEDLINGTON NE225YF 

I know it’s a big ask as dogs / bitches are going for stupid money now but we only have a couple of hundred pounds left but if anyone can HELP us I assure you he / she will be well looked after in a nice clean home 🏡 with no children but I do have lots of land which I shoot on to exercise him / her on and even train him / her on the whistle as I did do with Rex (PARSONS) & Buster (PLUMBER). 
Our hearts & house feel so empy now without a 🐶 in the house 🏡 so please help us PLEASE.

My name is DEAN, please PM 🙏🏼😃👍🏻
We would like a PARSONS or PLUMBER 🙏🏼😃👍🏻 Thx U

Have you tried the dogs homes mate ?

Atb

Mart

Yer 

We have registered our interest to shelters / dog homes & charities etc 

I got BUSTER off here from a guy called DAVE 10yrs ago now so thought to ask on here as we are heart broken and the house is empty 🥲🥲🥲 miss our boy/boys 

Edited by DR JAMES

i feel your pain buddy . we lost our old jack russell about six months ago , and the house just isnt right without a dog around the place. my daughter got a new dog a couple of months ago  and i was popping in every day , just so that i could play with the pup.

• 2 weeks later...