News for Browning fans

Harry136

As those of us who are Browning fans will be aware, they have released the Maxus 2 this year in various camo schemes.

I received an email from them this morning stating that they have no plans to produce the Maxus 2 with wooden furniture this year.

Bit disappointing, but theres always next year!

18 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

I don’t like the look of them think they look like the Winchester SX Series Il just stick with my beretta xplor 

I had been tipped the wink by an RFD that the maxus 2 was on the way in December, so waited until the official pictures came out. I have to agree, it looks like a very close clone of the SX4 but for significantly more money. 

Ordered one of these, delivery is forecasted to be Apr/May this year, New Affinity 3.

21BB9634-CDC7-48F5-8B28-0FC3AC3838CC.jpeg

Edited by Taileron

55 minutes ago, Taileron said:

I had been tipped the wink by an RFD that the maxus 2 was on the way in December, so waited until the official pictures came out. I have to agree, it looks like a very close clone of the SX4 but for significantly more money. 

Ordered one of these, delivery is forecasted to be Apr/May this year, New Affinity 3.

21BB9634-CDC7-48F5-8B28-0FC3AC3838CC.jpeg

You will get good shooting out of FRANCHI  for half the price the mate shot one on foreshore for years with good effect 👍I like browning but think there trying too hard the original maxus in my opinion is better looking gun

5 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

You will get good shooting out of FRANCHI  for half the price the mate shot one on foreshore for years with good effect 👍I like browning but think there trying too hard the original maxus in my opinion is better looking gun

Fully agree with you there. I like the look and feel of the Maxus Mk1 and shot reasonably well with mine. Looking fwd to the arrival of the new one, it seems Franchi/Benelli have taken on board all the points that needed improvement. Larger loading port, larger bolt handle and bolt release handle. The reviews from the USA are all good and the dimensions are virtually identical to the old one, so fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, Taileron said:

Fully agree with you there. I like the look and feel of the Maxus Mk1 and shot reasonably well with mine. Looking fwd to the arrival of the new one, it seems Franchi/Benelli have taken on board all the points that needed improvement. Larger loading port, larger bolt handle and bolt release handle. The reviews from the USA are all good and the dimensions are virtually identical to the old one, so fingers crossed.

👍👍