UK Military.

ordnance

This is the latest nonsense required by Boris's EU deal, troops and equipment can't move from one part of the UK to another without filling out customs forms. 

The Ulster Unionist Party has said that, under the protocol, the MoD must now give 15 days notice and fill out customs declaration forms before it moves equipment from GB to NI.  It also said Nato has to be notified about the move.

Unreal. This Tory party will be the death of the Union. How can they agree this? For what end? 

1 minute ago, cuffy said:

How is it boris's fault if some petty eu pen pusher makes up stuff just to be a pain ?

Rubbish like this should just be ignored , we're out - move on .

Take two to Tango,

20 minutes ago, cuffy said:

How is it boris's fault if some petty eu pen pusher makes up stuff just to be a pain ?

Rubbish like this should just be ignored , we're out - move on .

He agreed to it, who else would you blame.  I thought it was all about taking back control, now the UK has to apply to move military equipment around the UK, and put goods trough EU customs moving them from one part of the UK to another. 

8 hours ago, ordnance said:

He agreed to it, who else would you blame.  I thought it was all about taking back control, now the UK has to apply to move military equipment around the UK, and put goods trough EU customs moving them from one part of the UK to another. 

I'm with you on this. Its why I said long ago no deal was the way to go, the EU simply can not be trusted to act in good faith in any agreement and will be as difficult as possible. I think it outrageous they have to be informed of troop movements within the UK. 

12 hours ago, ordnance said:

Its been agreed but I doubt it will happen?

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I'm with you on this. Its why I said long ago no deal was the way to go, the EU simply can not be trusted to act in good faith in any agreement and will be as difficult as possible. I think it outrageous they have to be informed of troop movements within the UK. 

Anyone who agreed to that ought in MHO be up before our so called Judiciary? B***** insanity!

The real question is why ?
Why would the EU make such a request/rule , and why would we agree to it ?

Whilst were at it , its not about moving troops around the UK per se , its about moving troops to NI , so lets be clear on that.
What do they think were going to do , ,man the  border , invade ?