Bit Harsh!!

fatchap

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am with Mel on this subject. We live way out in the countryside and our bin men are 100% and never fail to give a cheery wave and a "GOOD MORNING!!" if they catch your eye.  Always leave the bin tidy by the gate.  Only takes one paper hat like the one we are discussing to bring the sky down on the whole department.  Good riddance.

13 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Yes I would - to deny yourself such a culinary delight is sacrilege, next you will be admitting to never put the elixir on cheese and onion crisps.

Its made of mainly 2 year old anchovies and year old garlic. Plus a few secret erbs and spices, But 2 year old anchovies, bad enough straight out of the tin.

Why would I ruin Tayto cheese and onion crisps The top shelf of cheese and onion crisps nothing comes even close by splattering them with Worcestershire sauce?

I f you haven't tried Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps then get some B&M's do them in bags of 6 once you have you will realise that tarnishing them with "the elixir" is sacrilege.

Edited by fatchap

I know this has strayed waaay off topic,,,, but this has reminded me to add Worcestershire sauce to my next online shopping order, as I've run out,,,, thanks for the unintentional reminder 😉🤣

Edited by JKD

This entire episode was so ridiculous from start to finish. WHY did the Parents feel the need to report the guy  ?  I am sure that a few chosen words would have sufficed. How did it manage to make the Media  ? I presume the Parents of the 'traumatized' kid must have decided to go 'National' ?   No doubt they are trying to sue the Meteorological Office for the weather warming up and causing the remains of the 'Snowperson' to melt.  Maybe if we get the snow being forecast, they can help the kid build another.............................in the lounge  !

12 hours ago, Westley said:

This entire episode was so ridiculous from start to finish. WHY did the Parents feel the need to report the guy  ?  I am sure that a few chosen words would have sufficed. How did it manage to make the Media  ? I presume the Parents of the 'traumatized' kid must have decided to go 'National' ?   No doubt they are trying to sue the Meteorological Office for the weather warming up and causing the remains of the 'Snowperson' to melt.  Maybe if we get the snow being forecast, they can help the kid build another.............................in the lounge  !

A few chosen words! To who? 

Firstly they may or may not have seen the event until reviewing the cctv.

Secondly, any lad who when interviewed or posts uses the ‘f’ word, is unlikely to apologise or offer to ‘make good’.

If you can’t judge his mentality by his actions then something is out of kilter!

We often on here refer to maintaining and reeling in our actions in order to protect our FAC/SGC due to the knock on implications of any misdemeanours we may make. Well, his actions had consequences!

You seem to mock the use of the word ‘traumatised’, Do you not think the word has been utilised by the media to dramatise the story? Reporting the kid was a ‘little upset’ doesn’t have the same ‘newsworthy’ headline impact! 
They may or may not have contacted the media directly, for it could have arisen from a Social media post that has been picked up on?

Finally. For the umpteenth time, he wasn’t sacked or fired. He worked for an agency who have dropped him. 

Edited by Jaymo

1 hour ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I have swapped to red leicester for my cheese on toast. The extra mature cheddar started to give me indigestion.

Medical reasons is perfectly acceptable,  just as long as you have a doctor's note 😆.

23 hours ago, blackbird said:

Guys it’s not a snowman it’s a snow person

Exactly BB.

I'm normally not shy of seeking proportional retribution but still think a bit harsh. 😇

23 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I am with Mel on this subject. We live way out in the countryside and our bin men are 100% and never fail to give a cheery wave and a "GOOD MORNING!!" if they catch your eye.  Always leave the bin tidy by the gate.  Only takes one paper hat like the one we are discussing to bring the sky down on the whole department.  Good riddance.

Paper hat I agree with but seemingly in some instances lately far worse actions have resulted in less?

15 hours ago, Westley said:

Definitely, with Marmite instead of Worcester Sauce on his piece?

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

A few chosen words! To who? 

Firstly they may or may not have seen the event until reviewing the cctv.

Secondly, any lad who when interviewed or posts uses the ‘f’ word, is unlikely to apologise or offer to ‘make good’.

If you can’t judge his mentality by his actions then something is out of kilter!

We often on here refer to maintaining and reeling in our actions in order to protect our FAC/SGC due to the knock on implications of any misdemeanours we may make. Well, his actions had consequences!

You seem to mock the use of the word ‘traumatised’, Do you not think the word has been utilised by the media to dramatise the story? Reporting the kid was a ‘little upset’ doesn’t have the same ‘newsworthy’ headline impact! 
They may or may not have contacted the media directly, for it could have arisen from a Social media post that has been picked up on?

Finally. For the umpteenth time, he wasn’t sacked or fired. He worked for an agency who have dropped him. 

Maybe need to chill out a bit, shame the snow has gone? 😀

Edited by old man