Choke Assortment.

Westley

I have the following multi chokes for sale. They are in excellent condition and price includes postage.

Browning 12 bore DS extended MOD or 1/2. As new, never been in my gun.               £28.00.

Browning 12 bore Invector PLUS, flush fitting. I/C or 1/4. Brand new, never used.      £18.00. 

Browning 12 bore Invector PLUS, flush fitting.  MOD or 1/2. Brand new.                      £18.00.

Briley 12 bore extended, Invector PLUS.  I/C or 1/4. As new.                                         £28.00.

Briley 12 bore extended, Invector PLUS.  LM  or  3/8. As new.                                      £28.00.

Beretta Mobil 12 bore, flush fitting,   MOD or 1/2. Good condition.                               £15.00.

Beretta Mobil 12 bore, flush fitting,   SKEET.  Good condition.                                      £15.00.

Briley  Mobil 12 bore, Extended.     IM  or  3/4.  Good condition.                                   £25.00.

Briley Invector 20 bore, flush fitting.  I/C or 1/4.  As new.                                              £18.00.  

All prices include P & P.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, claysandgame said:

PM Sent for Invector Plus 1/4 & 1/2 if available please

Thanks

SOLD (subject to usual) to claysandgame.

Regarding the Maxus I can not say if the chokes for that gun are Inv. standard or Inv plus. Either way the chokes are not proofed specifically for steel. Thanks for your interest.

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Is the Invector PLUS the one that goes on the Browning Maxus? 

If so do they take steel? 

First dibs on the 3/8 choke please 

Maybe Chris Potters can answer your question, they are Briley agents and they sold me the choke. I have only used it on clays, but being 3/8, that is under the MOD. or 1/2 choke as suggested by the Proof Houses.

23 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Is the Invector PLUS the one that goes on the Browning Maxus? 

If so do they take steel? 

First dibs on the 3/8 choke please 

All current Browning shotguns with the Standard Invector, Invector-Plus and DS choke tube systems are fully steelshot compatible with current factory loads. From Browning .

On 31/01/2021 at 19:18, Westley said:

Maybe Chris Potters can answer your question, they are Briley agents and they sold me the choke. I have only used it on clays, but being 3/8, that is under the MOD. or 1/2 choke as suggested by the Proof Houses.

Chris Potter is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

When I told him I wanted an extended full Briley to shoot steel out of, he basically told me he wouldn't sell me one. Total clown!

£25 is what I would like but with P & P around £4.50 (I know, I posted some yesterday). So £25 + £3.00 P & P and we have a deal.

18 hours ago, motty said:

Chris Potter is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

When I told him I wanted an extended full Briley to shoot steel out of, he basically told me he wouldn't sell me one. Total clown!

Sorry I have to disagree, I have found the Staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful and I have dealt with them a lot over a good number of years. Maybe he thinks the same of steel as I do  ?