Summer holidays in UK

AVB

4 hours ago, SPARKIE said:

4k doesn't sound too bad I've done Disneyland Florida twice both times cost in region of 12-15k for 4 of us. we went all in 14days at a themed Disney hotel 14 day passes to all parks, swimming with dolphins and bell diving at discovery cove. VIP tickets to nasa cape Canaveral with a sit down 3 course meal with a real astronaut including a trip out to launch sights. multiple water parks, Halloween in Disney too. we flew out with  virgin atlantic and booked into there VIP suite for breakfast, limo transfers the lot.... Would i do it again with the kids yes but maybe in a few years when all the covid ****es done with.   

That’s £4K for three nights B&B. So for 14 nights (not that you would stay 14 nights there) that’s £18K. Plus food, travel etc. Sorry but don’t tell me that represents good value. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, AVB said:

That’s £4K for three nights B&B. So for 14 nights (not that you would stay 14 nights there) that’s £18K. Plus food, travel etc. Sorry but don’t tell me that represents good value. 

It's a nice hotel, but that is utterly outrageous.  You could get yourself a great quality self catering house and bring in a private chef and house keeper for way less.

9 hours ago, SPARKIE said:

4k doesn't sound too bad I've done Disneyland Florida twice both times cost in region of 12-15k for 4 of us. we went all in 14days at a themed Disney hotel 14 day passes to all parks, swimming with dolphins and bell diving at discovery cove. VIP tickets to nasa cape Canaveral with a sit down 3 course meal with a real astronaut including a trip out to launch sights. multiple water parks, Halloween in Disney too. we flew out with  virgin atlantic and booked into there VIP suite for breakfast, limo transfers the lot.... Would i do it again with the kids yes but maybe in a few years when all the covid ****es done with.   

Each to their own of course but I would never ever exploit animals in captivity for my own pleasure. Dolpins should be left in the wild.

14 minutes ago, blackbird said:

www.battlefieldvegas.com I hired a UZI it was the fastest $50 I have ever spent 😂 but what a buzz 😁

haha I'd also booked up with Machine Gun Vegas last year and due to covid they said if I left my payment with them they'd give an extra 20% free.... REALLY looking forward to it, when I booked they called my mobile just to make sure everything was correct (pretty good customer service) they were laughing about the guys from the UK mainly wanting to shoot pistols and semi auto over some of the bigger stuff

23 minutes ago, Deker said:

haha I'd also booked up with Machine Gun Vegas last year and due to covid they said if I left my payment with them they'd give an extra 20% free.... REALLY looking forward to it, when I booked they called my mobile just to make sure everything was correct (pretty good customer service) they were laughing about the guys from the UK mainly wanting to shoot pistols and semi auto over some of the bigger stuff

What are you going to hire ? When you get time Google Vegas helicopter gunship 🚁it is on the top of my bucket list.

Edited by blackbird

On 31/01/2021 at 23:15, AVB said:

Hadn’t really thought of Scotland. Stayed at Crief a few times when children were younger. Probably more choice of hotels as well - Gleneagles etc. Having just watched the first series of Outlander I fancy seeing a bit of the Highlands. 

You want the Highlands, luxury and an experience look at this

https://www.eaglebrae.co.uk/

Stunning, depending when you go great stalking in the area, if you need any info drop me a PM

Cheers