Pigeon Magnet wanted North east

rayo

On 02/02/2021 at 04:53, DR JAMES said:

My M8 Gordon has one for sale 🤔

or at least he did a few weeks back.

where about s are U in the Northeast as Gordon lives in Blyth & I live in Bedlington 😃👍🏻 DEAN is my name 😃👍🏻

Hi Dean mate Gordon mentioned it to me but I think it was a 6v one I really wanted a 12v motor so I thought I'd just get a flapper instead but as usual with me I changed my mind again 🙁 and now after a magnet cheers 

Is this RAY from the Seaton Deleval shoot ? 
if it is ok M8 😃👍🏻
I prefer my flappers with timers on them but each to their own 

when I used a rotary I never put it near the decoy patten yet others seam too 

If U need any help shooting the ******** let me know when U R going out and I’ll see what I am doing. It’s best to het a few together so we BM can go into opposing  fields and keep the ****ers flying 😃👍🏻 Pigeons 

On 04/02/2021 at 13:10, rayo said:

Hi Dean mate Gordon mentioned it to me but I think it was a 6v one I really wanted a 12v motor so I thought I'd just get a flapper instead but as usual with me I changed my mind again 🙁 and now after a magnet cheers 

We're about are you, i have a home made one you can have if it helps you out,cheers dave 

19 hours ago, ladyjack said:

Hi Ray,did you put a battery on magnet,

Hi Dave I'm going to get a 12v mottorbat battery from the bike shop on Westgate Road when they open which hopefully won't be to long now. I've had one on my motorbike for a few years now with out any issues 

2 hours ago, rayo said:

Hi Dave I'm going to get a 12v mottorbat battery from the bike shop on Westgate Road when they open which hopefully won't be to long now. I've had one on my motorbike for a few years now with out any issues 

Don't know how much in motor bike shop,but in c  e f electrics on bottom road wallsend, there £9.46, ray

16143700428461421608308273647532.jpg