BROWNING B125/B25 WANTED

achray

12 hours ago, achray said:

Im looking for a B125 or B25 12G Sporter in good condition. No silly prices please, yes I know these models aren't cheap.

Make sure you buy pre 1980 so it's definitely a Herstal gun.

7 hours ago, Saltings said:

sorry not in your budget b25 b2g  mint  Belgian browning  

If that's all original (no stock extension, no after market chokes etc) that has to start with at least a 5.

Keep it. There's no money being made on money?

9 hours ago, BrowningB7 said:

Where are they being built after 1980?

Japan (Miroku) then "hand finished" in Belgium so it's not a hand made gun made by Browning. 

"Miroku Corporation is a Japanese firearms manufacturer located in Nankoku, Kōchi Prefecture. Their products include shotguns produced for Browning Arms Company and rifles licensed by Winchester Firearms. In European markets, these products are sold under both the Miroku and Browning brand names". Wikipedia

14 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Japan (Miroku) then "hand finished" in Belgium so it's not a hand made gun made by Browning. 

"Miroku Corporation is a Japanese firearms manufacturer located in Nankoku, Kōchi Prefecture. Their products include shotguns produced for Browning Arms Company and rifles licensed by Winchester Firearms. In European markets, these products are sold under both the Miroku and Browning brand names". Wikipedia

The B25 is a different gun. They were still being made in Herstal when I was at the factory a few years ago. The 125 was called a 'bitzy' gun because the parts were made in Japan and put together and hand finished in Belgium in an attempt to make a more cost effective gun. Browning were so impressed with the guns from Miroku that they got them to make  the 325, 425, 525, 625, 725 in Japan, Portugal, and possibly a new plant in America for their market. Browning have released a new B.15 or something like that. Very expensive Jap gun supposedly finished Belgium but still not a B25. The origional hand crafted B25 range as I understand it is still made in the Custom Shop at Liege. 

On 04/02/2021 at 08:52, Eyefor said:

If that's all original (no stock extension, no after market chokes etc) that has to start with at least a 5.

Keep it. There's no money being made on money?

original mint used   untouched will be passed on to my son         as  Miroku    800 hsw  mint   for his 18 th birthday           b25   b2g     i dont buy guns to sell  i buy the best i can affoard at that time to keep and enjoy and pass on to kids  inc many others            i have a cheap turkish 28 bore  to trade in  its the only one in 35years     when lockdown ends    just need a true 28 bore ejector   or old  hammer gun i dont mind it must be light  as health issues       i cant carry  or walk far       i need a light gun