And then the season re-started. Duck shooting Lough Neagh

Big Al

Morning boys you said it had your dogs and two wildflowers happy,well it made me happy as well good shooting good retrieves from your dogs and good camera work well done .I wished I was there with you instead of indoors but still pleased you got and enjoyed the morning Well done.

Another cracking adventure.Pleased for you being able to get out.Wildfowling in Wales can still go ahead but you must be able to walk and not drive to the marsh.

Always look forward to your videos.Good shooting and all the dogs had a busy morning.Looking forward to some more .

4 hours ago, Morkin said:

Morning boys you said it had your dogs and two wildflowers happy,well it made me happy as well good shooting good retrieves from your dogs and good camera work well done .I wished I was there with you instead of indoors but still pleased you got and enjoyed the morning Well done.

Thanks for that.  Hopefully we'll all get a good run next season. 

5 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Another great video Big Al.

Glad that you were able to get out again and always greatly enjoy your videos.

Many thanks for posting.

OB

It was great to get back out. I wouldn't have been fussed if I blanked. Just great to get out (although the ducks were a big bonus!) As always, I appreciate your comments. 

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Brilliant! 

How do you find them Cremator chokes? 

Thank you Lloyd.Early days to be honest - so far I have killed and missed with them! I did notice that you either kill or miss. I haven't wounded anything so far, so I'm pleased with that!

1 hour ago, Cranfield said:

I saw the premiere of this on your You Tube channel a few days ago, another good video .
With two shooters and three dogs in that hide it looked a bit cramped, you may have to  build an extension.🙂
Do you see many geese over there ?

Planning permission submitted for a kitchen and bedroom extension! Plenty of room to be honest.

Geese are few and far between around where I shoot, but they are always greylags.  You can get resident Canadas in Fermanagh , but pinks are like hens teeth. It is really surprising given how close we are to the Solway but who knows.  Geese are geese and do goosey things!!

55 minutes ago, greylag said:

Another cracking adventure.Pleased for you being able to get out.Wildfowling in Wales can still go ahead but you must be able to walk and not drive to the marsh.

Always look forward to your videos.Good shooting and all the dogs had a busy morning.Looking forward to some more .

Very kind greylag. The regulations here are that it must be less than 10 miles from home, so I am lucky in that respect to live relatively close to the Lough.

7 hours ago, grahamch said:

Nice footage, you are lucky to get out. My local fowling was closed by Natural England and the reason given was 'that they should be seen to be doing something'. 

I think most folk are now very tired of wasting their lives on lockdowns

I understand that Covid-19 is in the country and that our NHS and vulnerable people need protected. But when it makes absolutely no sense, it really boils my onions. 

On 03/02/2021 at 07:18, Big Al said:

Mid January and the NI Executive allowed certain shooting activities to recommence. Needless to say, I didn't need to be asked twice!

Very good Big Al some nice shooting with your O/U unfortunately I never went out when I rang the BASC I was told I lived to far from shooting ground to travel so hopefully next season will be a lot better for everyone 👍👍

On 09/02/2021 at 21:50, Gerry78 said:

Very good Big Al some nice shooting with your O/U unfortunately I never went out when I rang the BASC I was told I lived to far from shooting ground to travel so hopefully next season will be a lot better for everyone 👍👍

I'm lucky I live close to where I shoot.