Advice needed Internet price

ditchman

Keep in mind that low price deals advertised by the big name providers are often for a fixed term, after which the price goes up. Also, most have spotty reviews for customer service.

I changed to Zen Internet and got a free modern router, free setup, standard fibre broadband and landline rental for £29.99/month. This price is guaranteed to never increase and their tech support is staffed by people who's 1st language is english. They do charge a nominal amount for making landline calls, but we always use our mobiles. 

Alternatively, if you have a decent 4G signal, all the phone providers have packages including a choice of 4G router to handle all your internet traffic and devices. That way you can ditch the landline permanently.

20 hours ago, blackbird said:

We switched to Vodafone fibre 2 around 3 months ago, 64megs guaranteed ( we get 78megs) free calls to UK mobiles & land lines, Apple TV for a year & £75 voucher for Amazon £33 a month.

spoke to plus net today...........they are scum....went thro my bill..............the last landline phone call i made was to my mate over the road asking him if he wanted a paper when i went down the spa shop.................

call duration ...14 secs.......................cost 38pence.......:w00t:

need i say more

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

spoke to plus net today...........they are scum....went thro my bill..............the last landline phone call i made was to my mate over the road asking him if he wanted a paper when i went down the spa shop.................

call duration ...14 secs.......................cost 38pence.......:w00t:

need i say more

Simple, walk over the road you lazy sod!:lol:

Compassion and sympathy next week.....................................maybe!

We pay (and then claim back) twenty something pounds a month for broadband and phone. The better half’s employer won’t reimburse over thirty pounds a month if I remember rightly so they must feel that is a reasonable upper limit for cost. 

I'm not sure if she pays benefit in kind on it. 

Hi Simon

What’s your mobile signal like?

If half decent, 3 offer SIM only unlimited data, unlimited calls (apart from premium numbers) and unlimited texts for £10 per month for first six months then £20 per month for two years.

I have just taken this deal from £58 per month which included the mobile and tether my work laptop and iPad to it and it is great and now really cheap