Painting advice required.

JDog

i would have done Terracotta myself.......green is ok but i dont think it is the right green............proberly more of a Kelly green was needed..........the main thing is that she is happy...........cause that is what she will be left with when you are out thinning the pigeons out

Some strong views expressed here but it is PW after all.

When the C. Montana, the A. japonica and the newly planted Pyracantha begin to cover the wall the appearance will change and mellow.

My studio office wall was painted in the same colour. The W. sinensis planted after the painting now covers the wall nicely and the green paint compliments the overall effect. 

20210908_105621.jpg

Edited by JDog

5 hours ago, amateur said:

Invite Banksy round to create a work of art 😁

Talk about Banksy , he done his deeds on some walls around our way a couple of weeks back and they were very good  , on a warehouse in Lowertoft he done a painting on the gable end , the building was up for sale when he done the painting for £300K , after it got a lot of publicity he took it off the market and then a few days later it went back on for a cool half a million , nice little earner if you ask me .

4 hours ago, marsh man said:

Talk about Banksy , he done his deeds on some walls around our way a couple of weeks back and they were very good  , on a warehouse in Lowertoft he done a painting on the gable end , the building was up for sale when he done the painting for £300K , after it got a lot of publicity he took it off the market and then a few days later it went back on for a cool half a million , nice little earner if you ask me .

dont like Banksy............he is like an oversexed little terrier going around and marking his teritory...........hate any form of grafity...........i would power wash the damn things off....but the lardi-da luvvies would create a stink

2 hours ago, JDog said:

If anyone remains to be convinced I attach a picture of the second flowering of a small standard rose. The red shows up beautifully against the green.

20210908_171303.jpg

The Red flowers show up a treat , not so sure about the Green leaf , maybe it will look different when the leaves change colour . I wont show the wife in case she want me to do some painting in my garden , even if she did want some done I have taught her not to mention any form of work during the shooting season as time is very limited :yes:

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

dont like Banksy............he is like an oversexed little terrier going around and marking his teritory...........hate any form of grafity...........i would power wash the damn things off....but the lardi-da luvvies would create a stink

Quite right. It's graffiti, nothing more than that.