Looking for a swap for pigeon shooting

I appreciate it’s a way off with COVID etc, but once everything has all died down I would love to have a day on the pigeons.  I live in sheep country and therefore don’t have any easy access to crops for decoying but the couple of times I have have had a chance to have a go - I have loved it .  I have some gear (decoys/hide/etc) but no idea!  and no suitable land to use them on.  In return I could offer some rabbit shooting (with my rifle to keep in the rules of my farmer) for evenings or lamping and also a pop at calling a fox at night with a thermal  (I’m not that brilliant at that but we can have a do).  Or, also, if you are an angler or would be angler, I could offer a day with access to an amazing stretch of wild brown trout river and a very nice/quiet 5 acre stocked trout hill tarn. In short, I’m sure we could work something out between us.

thanks chaps

On 05/02/2021 at 21:26, Jonty said:

I appreciate it’s a way off with COVID etc, but once everything has all died down I would love to have a day on the pigeons.  I live in sheep country and therefore don’t have any easy access to crops for decoying but the couple of times I have have had a chance to have a go - I have loved it .  I have some gear (decoys/hide/etc) but no idea!  and no suitable land to use them on.  In return I could offer some rabbit shooting (with my rifle to keep in the rules of my farmer) for evenings or lamping and also a pop at calling a fox at night with a thermal  (I’m not that brilliant at that but we can have a do).  Or, also, if you are an angler or would be angler, I could offer a day with access to an amazing stretch of wild brown trout river and a very nice/quiet 5 acre stocked trout hill tarn. In short, I’m sure we could work something out between us.

thanks chaps

Were about are you 

14 hours ago, Jonty said:

Hi mate, I’m in the Yorkshire Dales, but I’ve already had a very kind offer of help, I wouldn’t want to start taking the Micky.  Cheers

I wouldn't see it as taking the mick,  your offering a valid swap shooting for shooting or fishing?