Vw T6 kombi

team tractor

It’s time to say good bye to myT6 kombi .

My new one is not available until March /April but I’m putting it out there now. 
The spec...

tailgate

150 bhp /119mph

high line spec t32

climate control 

cruise control 

Corning fogs 

colour coded 

factory kombi 

32,000 miles 

leather multi function steering wheel

17” alloys 

reverse sensors 

so much to list . 

£20,000 + vat 

0DEEFB04-11FA-42DF-9A7D-C4E286416D1E.jpeg

Edited by team tractor

19 minutes ago, team tractor said:

It’s time to say good bye to myT6 kombi .

My new one is not available until March /April but I’m putting it out there now. 
The spec...

150 bhp /119mph

high line spec t32

climate control 

cruise control 

Corning fogs 

colour coded 

factory kombi 

32,000 miles 

leather multi function steering wheel

17” alloys 

reverse sensors 

so much to list . 

£20,000 + vat 

0DEEFB04-11FA-42DF-9A7D-C4E286416D1E.jpeg

Possibly interested... lwb, and how many seats? 

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Not bad Nath, might be sold and you haven't even put the year in your advert 😂👍 is it barn door to the rear or tailgate? All helps. 

😃

To be fair, I’ve been looking for one of these for ages (and have seen god knows how many in different models/configurations), but was after exactly this spec. From the photo I could just see it was tailgate, and t6 I’m sure came in 2016. Given the reasonable price I’d have already guessed it was a 16/17.

To my extreme disappointment, Mrs H, who will be driving it most to be fair, wishes a different colour. Grrrrrr. 

Someone will pick up a great van here. From the additional photos and video walk round (see that’s a proper seller 😀), it’s clear it’s been very well looked after. 

good luck with the sale!

2 hours ago, hod said:

😃

To be fair, I’ve been looking for one of these for ages (and have seen god knows how many in different models/configurations), but was after exactly this spec. From the photo I could just see it was tailgate, and t6 I’m sure came in 2016. Given the reasonable price I’d have already guessed it was a 16/17.

To my extreme disappointment, Mrs H, who will be driving it most to be fair, wishes a different colour. Grrrrrr. 

Someone will pick up a great van here. From the additional photos and video walk round (see that’s a proper seller 😀), it’s clear it’s been very well looked after. 

good luck with the sale!

Cheers 👍😎

you could always swap the mrs 😂😂😂😂