Good news for the ammo shortage

NoBodyImportant

nevermind,  the store only had one available.  It was the bulk can of 223 ammo.  

0C220D34-CF15-4C6B-81B0-64D0662B2A5D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

nevermind,  the store only had one available.  It was the bulk can of 223 ammo.  Had a drawing to see who could buy it.  I thought they where back in stock as in they had a full truck 

0C220D34-CF15-4C6B-81B0-64D0662B2A5D.jpeg

Edited by NoBodyImportant

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Did you buy it tho? 

No, my friend posted it to facebook like it was in stock.  I then later found out the store only had one can.   They where giving tickets out for a drawing for the chance to buy. But my friend posted it like they had a bunch.  I thought the ammo shortage was over because these bulk cans only start appearing in stores when the shortage is over. 😂  I bought a Federal bulk can about two years ago and still have a few thousand rounds left.  The federal cans are better because they are in 20rd boxes in the can not loose packed.  The federal cans are 12,000 rounds.  

1 hour ago, figgy said:

At a little nicer 28c a round it's cheaper than most. 😲

Ehh it’s alright.  Frontier is loaded by hornaday if I remember correctly.  I heard it was the projectiles that failed the +- tolerance to be loaded as Hornaday premium.  But that may be a Internet lie.  I have bought a few of the 100rd boxes from Walmart and it’s good enough for my iron sights on my AR15.  

All the people panic buying in case the government want to take certain calibers and guns away like the AR15 5.56mm

28 cents a round don't sound expensive to us Brits. Not sure what the average was in USA before the panic buying.

Bit like when over here people went nuts for look rolls and dry goods like pasta and rice.

4 hours ago, figgy said:

All the people panic buying in case the government want to take certain calibers and guns away like the AR15 5.56mm

28 cents a round don't sound expensive to us Brits. Not sure what the average was in USA before the panic buying.

Bit like when over here people went nuts for look rolls and dry goods like pasta and rice.

We rushed out & bought bog rolls & over the pond they rush out & buy ammo 😀