Scotland reloading

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

Good bloke to deal with, he sent me the wrong gauge wads, mailed him and the right ones were delivered straight away. he didn't ask for the others back and ive still failed to return them..😴  

OK thanks thought I'd just pay as usual and it's delivered. He's the only place that has some 20g BP 24 steel wads I want to try. 

Just now, islandgun said:

That's what I ordered.😉

Are they any good.??. I've been using the lbc 24 they are good but horizontal ribbed so I wasn't keen putting them through the hushpower as the barrels are ported . The BP look smooth. 

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

last two outings i had a Greylag and mallard

👍. I'm loading 20 gauge lbc 24g 5 and 6 steel for pigeon. Found them spot on for roosting. Then 20gauge vp 90/91 21 g 5 and 6 steel for decoying. 

2 minutes ago, aberisle said:

I have bought quite a few things from them, they are very helpful, they just email you back with a price for the goods and shipping.

They are based up near Montrose.

OK thanks. I'll wait a day or two then. 

On 08/02/2021 at 13:08, aberisle said:

I have bought quite a few things from them, they are very helpful, they just email you back with a price for the goods and shipping.

They are based up near Montrose.

Still no contact sent him another email. 

10 minutes ago, aberisle said:

All my contacts have been through facebook, try that he has always been spot on he got some TSS to my son for his birthday in 2 days i cant think of any one who could beat that for service.

Don't have Facebook. His phone number on the site doesn't connect. Maybe busy. Other sites you order, pay and goods come. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, wigeon jim said:

I had same response as above! Zero!

Also still heard nothing. 

As said previously good to deal with maybe there is a good reason for lack of contact. 

Does anyone know an alternative stockist for 20gauge BP 24 gram steel shot wads. I've trawled the net and phoned around even emailed ballistic products for stockists no reply. Can't believe there's no other outlet. 

If you are wanting to load 20 bore steel you should have a look here:

https://sites.google.com/site/hobbyhintstricksideas/Home/reloading-modern-20-gauge

My son uses this data and is quite happy with it, the guy has done loads of research into 20 gauge steel and has published everything you would want to know about it.

If you look here: https://shotgunreloading.co.uk/product/vp90-20-gauge-wads-bags-of-250/

He has 20 VP wads in stock i have bought from him in the past and he has been fine.

Scotland reloading did have a banner recently on the web site saying closed due to Corona virus, the banner was not there today though.

32 minutes ago, aberisle said:

If you are wanting to load 20 bore steel you should have a look here:

https://sites.google.com/site/hobbyhintstricksideas/Home/reloading-modern-20-gauge

My son uses this data and is quite happy with it, the guy has done loads of research into 20 gauge steel and has published everything you would want to know about it.

If you look here: https://shotgunreloading.co.uk/product/vp90-20-gauge-wads-bags-of-250/

He has 20 VP wads in stock i have bought from him in the past and he has been fine.

Scotland reloading did have a banner recently on the web site saying closed due to Corona virus, the banner was not there today though.

Thanks. 

Have got two great loads for 20 gauge steel which perform really well. I just wanted to try these wads  in the hushpower as there not externally ribbed. As said above others have placed orders with no reply. There has been no info regarding closure on the site since I first ordered over two weeks ago. Also no replies to email and phone number doesn't connect. Not much more we can do.