Shooting in West Midlands

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a place to shoot woodpigeon, crows, etc... around the West Midlands. 

I don't mind being with someone else and having to travel a bit. And I'm also ready to  consider a syndicate.

I'm 32, work as a medical doctor in Birmingham, responsible, law abiding, ready to help and keen to learn.

Owns a shotgun and a shotgun certificate, and am a full member of BASC, therfore insured.

If there's a good soul who is willing to take me on board, please let me know. 

Thanks in advance ☺

Edited by Gbonn

3 minutes ago, lampro said:

Hi will.ask my permissions for pigeon see what they say I ferret on there but might be a chance for you with a gun based in Stafford 

Hi mate,

That would be awesome. Just let me know once you ask. As I said I don't mind sharing with others. Any will be good.

Thanks a lot for asking and helping out.

No worries will be in touch I'm.out  at the weekend so will see what they say, most probably the land out side my house he has 8 fields of cut maize and they are always sitting there just have a few birds off.you for tea and the ferrets 

1 hour ago, lampro said:

No worries will be in touch I'm.out  at the weekend so will see what they say, most probably the land out side my house he has 8 fields of cut maize and they are always sitting there just have a few birds off.you for tea and the ferrets 

I have dropped you a private message mate