Amazon Traps

semi-auto

16 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Traps ?
You usually get offered a month free, and if you buy much from Amazon , it can be well worth it.

If you dont want it , or need to cancel, just go into your account and cancel it.

Theres some decent TV as part of the package too.

I have been offered, and accepted, a month free Prime, a few times. Sometimes the offer is extended for another month. I'm actually using a free month now.

We use Amazon quite a bit, Prime seems expensive initially but when you order stuff throughout the year not paying carriage charges alone makes it worthwhile,  you also get access to Prime Video.  Amazon along with Netflix are producing original content completely funded by the platforms - now the big name actors aren't working for the studios of yesteryear so much.  Some of it is excellent too.

Prime also gives you access to music too, for a £7.99 a month more you can access Amazon Music Unlimited, even more tracks that than Spotify and be able to download content to listen to off-line, pay another £5 and have Amazon Music HD, CD quality which is better value than say Tidal.

Prime also gives you access to eBooks too.

The only bit of the whole Amazon thing that makes me uncomfortable is making Mr Bezos even richer...