Wearing shorts in winter

blackbird

I wear shorts 12 months of the year. Walked the dog in shorts and wellies in the snow. It’s my release after wearing trousers to work. Only ever denim or navy chino when I’m being posh. 

PS - no tattoos here!

Edited by markm

I remember feb 2019 we had a week of really  warm weather .I was building a wall and I was in shorts and had my shirt off around mid day .

By contrast this Feb ive been building a roof and tiling it today .the ice didn't melt off the batterns till 11 and they refroze around 2.30 . Burrrrr 

17 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

One of my young female architects spotted a man running in speedos, woolly hat, gloves and trainers yesterday, it was in the city centre. Childish exhibitionism and a need for attention, I would not have given any notice but it seemed to entertain her. 

Nothing unusual for Liverpool City Center :D

21 hours ago, old'un said:

What about the Scottish and kilts..

The original transvestites :D

19 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Ronnie Coleman, I think at the time two time Mr Olympia world champion bodybuilder was once asked why he worked full time as a cop. 

He replied “Ain’t many jobs let me wear shorts to work!” 

🤣🤣

I did used to wonder how many people he arrested for drugs when he was obviously full of steroids and gh?

5 minutes ago, Deker said:

I did used to wonder how many people he arrested for drugs when he was obviously full of steroids and gh?

Im sure he was a cop in Texas if I remember right. 

I think they’re big on performance enhancing drugs. Everything’s bigger in Texas eh?! 

I often wear shorts out in winter, other week I was washing cars and vans on drive in tee shirt and shorts with flip flops. 

Often beat on shoots in shorts with leather calf boots. Prefer the freedom of movement in shorts. 

Walked the dog this week in snow wearing shorts with coat and cap on. But then I am a northerner, not soft southern shandy drinking wuss 😂😂😂😂