Just cartridges announce price increase

6 hours ago, cookoff013 said:

i remember trying to buy shells years ago. (i`ve all but stopped shooting now. but i should start again.) .

when i asked for some 28gram #6s the quote was £400/k !

i could make them for half that price !

good luck to all manufacturers

You can do better than half price , have a look on Clarks of Walsham website and they have got on offer , Gamebore Wild Game , 32gm. 6s. plastic at £187 .20 a 1000 , not worth the trouble of loading them yourself if they are what you use .

This same topic running on another website. Could this be a company with a flawed business model trying to prime the market . They have obviously suffered during lockdown so will be doing all they can to increase profit margin. Quite honestly I dont know how they keep trading, i have numerous places localish to me to get cheaper cartridges.

By the way my friend asked an Eley salesman yesterday about the potential price rise. He was informed he had heard nothing 

10 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

This same topic running on another website. Could this be a company with a flawed business model trying to prime the market . They have obviously suffered during lockdown so will be doing all they can to increase profit margin. Quite honestly I dont know how they keep trading, i have numerous places localish to me to get cheaper cartridges.

By the way my friend asked an Eley salesman yesterday about the potential price rise. He was informed he had heard nothing 

That is exactly what we were saying earlier, trying to force the market!

On 13/02/2021 at 12:36, Lloyd90 said:

Tell that to the numerous gunshops they advertise products as in stock only for you to turn up and they say “oh we just sold that!” ... yeah right!

Me three!

The various gun shops in the Brizzle area really aren't too hot on that.

I have been going to Wadswick Country store, as it was about the same time in the car as fighting my way to through traffic to the other shops, but they seem to 1) answer the phone 2) actually look at what they've got in stock. 3) Prices are at or below JC's. 4) They do seem to attract a better class of customer (cough).