Winters over?

old'un

15 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

You lot are Pusey's get out there and shoot some pigeons !!!!!!!!!

Well I got up this morning intending to go and sit in a hide on some rape field, but I have been outside to feed the birds and the thermometer is reading -10 but with this wind it feels more like -20, :hmm:

5 minutes ago, old'un said:

Well I got up this morning intending to go and sit in a hide on some rape field, but I have been outside to feed the birds and the thermometer is reading -10 but with this wind it feels more like -20,

I have to pop to one of my farms to lay rat poison and zero a new scope on my rimfire . I really don't fancy it now 😦.

7 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I have to pop to one of my farms to lay rat poison and zero a new scope on my rimfire . I really don't fancy it now 😦.

Leave it till next week, its getting warmer :), well that's what the weather man said, they have also forecast some snow today.

12 minutes ago, old'un said:

Leave it till next week, its getting warmer , well that's what the weather man said, they have also forecast some snow today.

I might just pop over the farm and drop the poison ,  it'll only take five minutes . I really don't fancy laying on the icy ground to mess with the rifle. I'm definitely feeling my age this week 😊

Just now, mel b3 said:

I might just pop over the farm and drop the poison ,  it'll only take five minutes . I really don't fancy laying on the icy ground to mess with the rifle. I'm definitely feeling my age this week 😊

70, is that about right? You've been singled out for your jab.

16 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

I dont understand why anybody is cold when you can buy heated clothing for next to nothing, tops are around £16, trousers around £20 and a decent power pack under £20 - recharge the pack at night for pennies and you will be sweating all day, they even do heated gloves now for less than £10.

Hello, can you put a link up Chris ? 

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Hello, I put 2 tubs of rat poison in the grain dryer barn wind tunnel as I gave up rat shooting due to frozen fingers, then home with heater going full bore on my feet, 🙄😁

10 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I put 2 tubs of rat poison in the grain dryer barn wind tunnel as I gave up rat shooting due to frozen fingers, then home with heater going full bore on my feet, 🙄😁

I haven’t gone yet . I'm still sitting by the radiator , and trying to talk myself into going when it's warmer😆.