LEATHER CARTRIDGE BAG

hofk

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I presume you got your looks from your Father!:cool1:

The laid back easy going part of me comes from my rogue of an old fella,  my judgmental and aggressive streak comes from my church going old lady 😅.

6 hours ago, Jaymo said:

******, was painting tonight so didn’t check the ‘ads’..... 

Its my Birthday next week if you wish to send this to me Dave 🙂 Pretty please

I reckon he'll fill it with carts for you as well 👍.

8 hours ago, Jaymo said:

******, was painting tonight so didn’t check the ‘ads’..... 

Its my Birthday next week if you wish to send this to me Dave 🙂 Pretty please

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I reckon he'll fill it with carts for you as well 👍.

Well it is Saturday morning, the cricket is interesting. Last night I had a beer with my dinner.

But these two clowns have been on something far stronger!:w00t:

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Is that really the best you can do, or are you still suffering from Covid 19?

Blimey, what will you do, refuse to fly me?

I was going to mention that you should change your username to tightwad  😆

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, what will you do, refuse to fly me?

Now there’s a thought..

Might not be appropriate in the current climate but, quick phone call could have you and your family placed on the list. Maybe escalate it for all Airlines 🙂

But there is still time to make amends as it’s Valentines tomorrow- go on, spread some love to a poor furlough’d Pilot. 

Just now, mel b3 said:

I was going to mention that you should change your username to tightwad  😆

Well I am quite happy to stick with TIGHTCHOKE, I rarely use anything other than properly choked barrels at anything.:good::good:

Oh and ask your good lady wife about me being a tight wad, she does like the chocolate I give her.:cool1:

Waiting to find out what Jaymo can come up with.:w00t:

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Now there’s a thought..

Might not be appropriate in the current climate but, quick phone call could have you and your family placed on the list. Maybe escalate it for all Airlines 🙂

But there is still time to make amends as it’s Valentines tomorrow- go on, spread some love to a poor furlough’d Pilot. 

You seem to forget I have a private airline membership card!

I'm sure Mel will have sent you a Valantines present and card.

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well I am quite happy to stick with TIGHTCHOKE, I rarely use anything other than properly choked barrels at anything.:good::good:

Oh and ask your good lady wife about me being a tight wad, she does like the chocolate I give her.:cool1:

Waiting to find out what Jaymo can come up with.:w00t:

Surely you mean the chocolate that was so gallantly delivered by ditchman in his tuxedo . He looked so dashing , he even made me swoon 😅.

I reckon Jaymo is going to flush the toilet when he passes over your house , at 200 feet , while your trying to have a lie in 😆.

3 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

As usual- your too ‘premature’ and I had already replied. Story of your life so I’ve heard!!!!!!

Don't use the p word , he's very sensitive about it , and itll only make it worse. 😆

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

Surely you mean the chocolate that was so gallantly delivered by ditchman in his tuxedo . He looked so dashing , he even made me swoon 😅.

I reckon Jaymo is going to flush the toilet when he passes over your house , at 200 feet , while your trying to have a lie in 😆.

Ditchman does not do "dashing"!

Firstly he would have to get airborne, flying around in the simulator doesn't cut the mustard, oh and to get over my house at 200 feet he would be violating a 3000 foot MAZ!

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Ditchman does not do "dashing"!

Firstly he would have to get airborne, flying around in the simulator doesn't cut the mustard, oh and to get over my house at 200 feet he would be violating a 3000 foot MAZ!

MATZ penetration ( ooo er mrs) - simples.

Article five of the ANO might get me, but could say I was making an approach or forced landing which resolved itself and allowed us to ‘climb away’

Can ‘borrow’ a bird if need be 🙂

As to the painting and the inference that I am only doing as ‘ordered’. Opposite in fact, the new place is the only peace I get, away from two young boys who are home 24/7 and rather excitable.

Edited by Jaymo

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

MATZ penetration ( ooo er mrs) - simples.

Article five of the ANO might get me, but could say I was making an approach or forced landing which resolved itself and allowed us to ‘climb away’

Can ‘borrow’ a bird if need be 🙂

As to the painting and the inference that I am only doing as ‘ordered’. Opposite in fact, the new place is the only peace I get, away from two young boys who are home 24/7 and rather excitable.

:lol: