Benelli SBE3 v M2

Cawdor118

Evening team, I currently have a Benelli M2 and am going to buy another Benelli. Im most likely going to get a M2 in Max5 26"... but is the SBE worth the extra? Here are the questions I have, does anyone have any experience on here? 

SBE3 shoots high? True or false for you guys?

SBE3 wont cycle 28grams?

I don't currently shoot 3 1/2 but would if I had the option. 

Any real world reviews would be appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Cawdor118 said:

Evening team, I currently have a Benelli M2 and am going to buy another Benelli. Im most likely going to get a M2 in Max5 26"... but is the SBE worth the extra? Here are the questions I have, does anyone have any experience on here? 

SBE3 shoots high? True or false for you guys?

SBE3 wont cycle 28grams?

I don't currently shoot 3 1/2 but would if I had the option. 

Any real world reviews would be appreciated. 

I had a SBE3 and no they don’t shoot high and the one I had would cycle 28 gram cartridges all day. I sold it because the one I had even though camo started rusting in places. Expensive gun with a cheap finish in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, muncher said:

I had a SBE3 and no they don’t shoot high and the one I had would cycle 28 gram cartridges all day. I sold it because the one I had even though camo started rusting in places. Expensive gun with a cheap finish in my opinion. 

Nightmare about the finish, that's really disappointing. On searching GMK I have found that I cant actually get a camo SBE3 in the UK... so Looks like it will be another M2 in Camo this time. 

2 hours ago, flippermaj said:

Hi Ross,

what you doing with the old M2?  Is it a Camo finish?

cheers

I only bought the other M2 about a week ago, but the old man now wants one... So, I will give him the black one and get myself a Camo one (purely for extra protection from the elements).  

Are you after a M2? I sold my last 28" M2 to a mate, he is looking to sell it when he comes home from working abroad. I can vouch for it being a good bit of kit. PM me, if you are after one. 

Cheers 👍