Jaws The Revenge.

fatchap

Never seen the film, pretty much gave up on the Jaws franchise after Jaws 3D  A truly diabolical bit of film making.

But watched Jaws the revenge last night out of curiosity as there was not much else on and I have to say what a pile of rubbish. Since when do sharks sound like elephants? I didn't know sharks had vocal cords.

Micheal Caine obviously didn't want to be there and probably promptly sacked his agent as soon as filming finished.

There are some terrible yet worth a watch Shark films out there such as House Shark. The Meg. All the Mega Shark films, and the classic Atomic Shark. But Jaws The Revenge was not worth watching at all. All the good shark films go out of their way to be rubbish deliberately. Jaws the revenge does not even have to try.

Tremors was on afterwards, classic film that. But the peepers where having trouble staying open.

6 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Never seen the film, pretty much gave up on the Jaws franchise after Jaws 3D  A truly diabolical bit of film making.

There are some terrible yet worth a watch Shark films out there such as House Shark. The Meg. All the Mega Shark films, and the classic Atomic Shark. But Jaws The Revenge was not worth watching at all. All the good shark films go out of their way to be rubbish deliberately. Jaws the revenge does not even have to try.

You obviously set you standards far lower than I do!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

There are some pretty good hunting and shooting shows on Netflix if you search for them. American obviously so they are all a bit gung ho. 

Been watching the BBQ cook outs on Netflix. Torturing myself as I have been put on a diet. Never knew baby back ribs cook better if you remove the skin on the inside.

Some of the BBQ recipes look delicious but they are always closely guarded secrets. you see some of the spices etc that goes in but then the camera goes off when they put that something special in.

42 minutes ago, fatchap said:

But watched Jaws the revenge last night out of curiosity as there was not much else on and I have to say what a pile of rubbish. Since when do sharks sound like elephants? I didn't know sharks had vocal cords.

Micheal Caine obviously didn't want to be there and probably promptly sacked his agent as soon as filming finished.

Tremors was on afterwards, classic film that. But the peepers where having trouble staying open.

Hello, if you want some good viewing and like Drama try the Walter Presents series, 

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And us non haters just wonder at why you own such tripe?

For the only acceptable reason. I bought all four as a box set! It is a shocking film. The impressive thing about it is that despite having Michael Caine and a giant shark in it, it's actually really boring! Of the four Jaws films though, Jaws 3 is comfortably the worst.

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

For the only acceptable reason. I bought all four as a box set! It is a shocking film. The impressive thing about it is that despite having Michael Caine and a giant shark in it, it's actually really boring! Of the four Jaws films though, Jaws 3 is comfortably the worst.

Fair point!:lol:

25 minutes ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Michael Caine missed out on picking up his Oscar because he was away filming this pile of proverbial. He has a legendary quote about it which is something like “I haven’t seen the film, but I have seen the house it paid for and it’s lovely”

Close:

"Somebody said, 'Have you ever seen Jaws 4?' I said, 'No. But I've seen the house it bought for my mum. It's fantastic!'"

Sir Michael Caine admits he has never seen the much-derided Jaws 4 - Independent.ie

He also admits to not having a driving license whilst filming The Italian Job!