BOP

Newkid

Strangest thing happened yesterday got set up on a field of rape which the pigeons have been hammering set the decoys out and within minutes there were flocks of 30 and 40 Woody’s decoying in not the ideal situation as it’s that time of year and we never got setup until 12 so when the first one hit the deck I got the flapper out and more were decoying in then all of a sudden I noticed a buzzard about a foot of the floor gliding in like a jet plane and bang took the flapper clean out the ground 😬 has this happened to anybody else on here ? Only a week ago I had a falcon dive bombing my crow decoys which was a sight to behold atb Dean

Happens frequently, but fantastic to see. Whatever your opinion of buzzards it’s always interesting to see. We saw one on a shoot day sweep across the valley and after a hare, hitting it as it reached the cover of woodland. Within seconds there were half a dozen magpies trying to get some scraps. I’ve also had sparrowhawks hit runners when the dog was on the trail to pick up!