stop search seize

armsid

Watched this programme other night about Dublin port  5 Albanians caught in lorry trailer by ships crew  arrested at port by Garda taken to police station   and brought back next day no entry back on boat back to Rotterdam no soft touch there Could do with these guys here

Years ago I worked with an Irish bloke who, some years before, had been caught working in Canada while over there on a visitor visa. He was taken back to the place he was staying, given ten minutes to pack his bag and driven straight to the airport and sent packing the same day.

The story came out to us because while he was working with us he wanted to go back to Canada for a wedding. So he had to go up to Canada House in London for a meeting. The answer was no, they wouldn't let him back - ever..

He said that he strongly suspected that, although he hadn't tried, he would not be able to get a visa for the USA either, having been deported from Canada because they share information.

To me that was the way to do it. All credit to Canada  Being tough works, people respect you for it.

Edited by Vince Green

The other side of this is corrupt officials...white British not local staff...in the visa departments of British Deputy High Commission and Consulates overseas and UK Border Force officials who don't know the law so apply what is incorrect law but they think it is correct. We've just had the Windrush scandal too. Again the UK Home Office is riddled, infested, with little Hitlers....as all shooters also have experience of.

I live just outside Stranraer  , here in Southwest Scotland  , stenna the ferry  company used to do a ten pound a day , return to Belfast.  A cheap day out .

We got back from  Belfast  one even of the ferry by about 7 o'clock,  very dark outside. Going through the check out place . This young Chinese  lady came up to me and asked in broken English  " hoy I got to London "  I shuck my head  sorry its a very long way from here . I said see the gentleman  in the uniform  go ask him for help . She shakes her head  , " no no its ok "  that scared me what was she doing and were had she come from . A little lady like that alone , in the middle  of nowere .