Dirty pigs

Vince Green

I worked for a company many years ago litter picking on the m6 between 16 and 10 junctions, the amount of drivers lucozade in bottles thrown onto the hard shoulder was unreal and the odd carrier bag of **** to top it off, dirty ******** would never think of doing the same 

27 minutes ago, lampro said:

I worked for a company many years ago litter picking on the m6 between 16 and 10 junctions, the amount of drivers lucozade in bottles thrown onto the hard shoulder was unreal and the odd carrier bag of **** to top it off, dirty ******** would never think of doing the same 

Ah - but the folk living in the proximity of the M6 corridor are unlikely to have the benefit of indoor plumbing - it is the West Mids/South Staffs area after all 😁

46 minutes ago, saddler said:

Ah - but the folk living in the proximity of the M6 corridor are unlikely to have the benefit of indoor plumbing - it is the West Mids/South Staffs area after all 😁

Our khazi is down the garden and has a long and short drop. We'em very lucky to ave one really. Our motto, it's no good standing on the seat, the bugs in ere can jump 6 feet. Lucky we ave the Times to wipe our ***** on. 😃

This is why I consider France a third world country. Spent a period in a rural area and the amount of human excrement was hideous. We were walking along a very quiet route with our dogs and came across an old, fat man squatting in the middle of the path. He tried to stand up but in the shame fell over into his own waste. I am sorry to say we left him there like an upended turtle. He didn’t look injured. 

During my years working for the local authority,  I've cleaned more human xxxx from laybys than you could shake a xxxxxx stick at . It's quite common for lorry drivers , or indeed any drivers on a long journey,  to urinate into a bottle , and chuck it out of the window . I find it pretty disgusting to be honest ( if you must do it , take it home) , but I just don't believe that lorry drivers are wearing nappies so that they can take a 56mph dump , it simply wouldn't happen.  The more likely scenario , is disabled or other incontinent road users,  that have needed a roadside change , and have dumped the adult nappies , rather than travelling with them in their vehicle . Being disabled is no excuse for dumping xxxxxx nappies in laybys , nor is making a long journey an excuse for throwing bottles of urine out of the window.

I'm happy to have my mind changed if anyone has a greater insight into the nappy issue. 

7 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Golfers are the same during a round of golf they just go into the cover drop there trousers and **** 

I've been playing for 40+ years, and never heard or seen anything like that………..  Hope I never visit your course🤢

Our lane goes onto a road that has a few units on it (Big Units) and we walk the dogs up there. My wife asked why there was so many bottles of lucozade in the verge and I pointed to a wagon that was parked up - sometimes there would be polish lorries parked up over a weekend - and said they don't have en suites!!

Someone that my Dad new drove in Saudi where facilities were few and very far between and he needed to do his business so he stopped, got out onto the side and dropped his boiler suite, done the business - and then put his boiler suit back on, got his arms in and then shrugged it on - to be hit on the back of the neck with his very own jobbie!!!

Also reminds me of one of the more important parts of NBC training - make sure the straps are out of the way 😆

We used to run a pub frequented by wagon drivers. Even though they had access to the toilet, shower block and massive set of bins, I still had to dispose of dozens of bottles and bags of human waste every week. Pretty much every night I had to shout "There's a farking toilet JUST there!" at least once.

I always worried that they were bombing up the A1, desperate for relief, tinkling into a random pop bottle at 56mph