For Sale Stihl Chainsaw and Hedge Trimmer

jloc

Hi,

Up for sale , Stihl MS211 chainsaw good condition used the other day to take out some trees and now very much surplus to requirements.

Starts and runs, cuts well but could probably do with a sharpen and a quick clean up. £200

Have also got a Stihl HS45 hedge trimmer, starts and runs and cuts well with plenty of power. Not used since last autumn though so could again do with a clean up £70

Would prefer the items to be collected due to size and what they are.

Located in Lichfield, Staffs

16138377311255768326576286610640.jpg

16138378187284032357619413924208.jpg

That's a good question, I had it from new and used it a few times a year in the woods for logging. Also the odd garden job too.

Id say about 7nor 8 years as that would tie in with the timeframe for when I had access to the woods for logs. That's the reason I bought it.

Cheers

1 hour ago, jloc said:

That's a good question, I had it from new and used it a few times a year in the woods for logging. Also the odd garden job too.

Id say about 7nor 8 years as that would tie in with the timeframe for when I had access to the woods for logs. That's the reason I bought it.

Cheers

cheers buddy , im on my laptop now , so i can see it clearly . thats a little older than i was looking for , but thankyou for taking time to reply :good:

• 2 weeks later...