Biden. Liar or just deluded

Walker570

Is Biden a downright liar or is he loosing his marbles?   He was interviewed by one of the Democratic friendly news media, so no heavy questions then, but when questioned on the virus he said that there was no vaccine available in the USA until the Democrats came into power.  Now how does he level this with the fact he had both of his jabs before Trump left the Whitehouse ?  It is a fact that his Vice President has already taken over the heavy lifting, talking to foriegn governments etc etc., but of course this was THE PLAN  all along. 

He was interviewed by one of the Democratic friendly news media, so no heavy questions then, but when questioned on the virus he said that there was no vaccine available in the USA until the Democrats came into power. 

Have you a link ? if he said that he is loosing the plot, but as you say not to worry the VP can take over if need be. 

Biden has done more to destroy  the American economy and negatively effect ordinary Americans  in a month than trump did in 4 years .

And people STILL believe  that he won the vote .hah .

He and his gang are  systematically  undoing all of trumps good work .

China are about to go to war with Taiwan as they know the Biden gang are weak and have no resolve .

I do believe he is losing the plot.  Watch his wife when he is making a reply, she knows and to be honest I feel for her has I have friends with husbands wives who are and have gone through the same problem. the question is , why is he in the position he is in ?  I go back to my original beliefe that he is but a Trojan Horse being used by the extreme far left who knew if they put themselves up for President there was no way they would get a result. So manufactured the situation today as a bckdoor way .

I am concerned for America because I know there are thousands of good hard working folk there who deserve better.

If not handled in the right way the China/Taiwan situation could see another major conflict and the consequences don't bare thinking about.

2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

the question is , why is he in the position he is in ?

He was chosen by his party (Democrats) as 'the candidate'.  I can't really say why - other than the main alternative was Bernie Sanders - who is even older and has more than a touch of the 'Corbyn' about him.  Most candidates were in their 70s.  There were younger candidates but they were eliminated quite early on.

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I go back to my original beliefe that he is but a Trojan Horse being used by the extreme far left who knew if they put themselves up for President there was no way they would get a result.

Which is exactly why Sanders (who though even older seems a little more 'connected to reality') wasn't the candidate.

I agree - America is probably in for a troubled few years.

3 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

About 3 minutes 30 into the video:good:

Edit - Added video, not just a link

In context for what it’s worth:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/feb/18/context-what-joe-biden-said-about-vaccine-supply-h/

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t persuade him it’s not a conspiracy to steal his eyelashes. 

43 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

In context for what it’s worth:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/feb/18/context-what-joe-biden-said-about-vaccine-supply-h/

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t persuade him it’s not a conspiracy to steal his eyelashes. 

Sadly in this day and age of extreme partisan media one needs anything published with a large pinch of NaCl (other salts are also available)

Edited by Yellow Bear
Sp

He is in power now like it or not. If he is he loosing his marbles it says a lot when the American people prefer him over Trump, and that Trump managed to lose the election to someone that is loosing their marbles.  You could ask a similar question about trump, was he loosing his marbles, or just stupit. 

Donald Trump Says Continental Army 'Took Over The Airports ...

Edited by ordnance

They'll keep him in office as long as possible with the VP doing all the hard graft, then in around 24 months he'll be found to "have a medical issue" & step down for the VP to take the office over. She can then serve the rest of his first term out before doing two terms herself - not allowed to sit as president for more than 10 years.
Dangerous times ahead...

1 hour ago, saddler said:

They'll keep him in office as long as possible with the VP doing all the hard graft, then in around 24 months he'll be found to "have a medical issue" & step down for the VP to take the office over. She can then serve the rest of his first term out before doing two terms herself - not allowed to sit as president for more than 10 years.
Dangerous times ahead...

She couldn't do two terms unless she was elected, if she was elected how would that be dangerous times ahead ?

Just now, ordnance said:

She couldn't do two terms unless she was elected, if she was elected how would that be dangerous times ahead ?

....as per earlier in this thread, look at the evidence from the first month of Biden being in office and look at the other information which the US & other media choose not to cover
The Dems have some strange ideas of "normal" and some even stranger bed fellows

I have seen vids of some of his early speeches and in a few he waffles incoherently in places. I feel sprry him as i dont think he will make the full term.

For me he was the anti trump candidate, with a side issue of getting a black female president before the next election...

just my opinion