Various Stationary engines for sale

lister1

First up. Petter A. This was restored by myself a few years ago, was a very good runner. Been sat for a few years.

located PE14 area. Price £125

F3611823-DE96-4E54-80C9-E5298D003CE9.png

EEC8487F-6110-4239-8BE6-CC443848E2FE.png

Second up. Lister LD1 diesel. Again was a very good runner been sat for a while. 

Located PE14 area.

Price £110

2041AECB-12B3-4D98-AD4C-63BD1279905F.png

JAP. Again ran well before being put away. The crank shaft has been cut off at the crank case by a previous owner. 

Not sure of value. £20? Or free to a youngster looking to get started in the world of engines. 

093B7EC8-74DB-467A-BBB0-1A6D90CAC39E.png

5805F411-6A09-43C1-BBEE-82BF4A74EC2B.png

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Come on Mel, there's a winch engine in here!:good:

I would think the LD1 would be good for a winch, certainly more torque than the petrols. 

Roto Scythe lawnmower. 2 stroke, used to run well. Price £100.

located PE14 area.

DCDA78F9-D13B-491B-8F81-7881C1E00D12.png

785A5390-5E74-42A9-AFA0-DE4CEB1C6C38.png

These have been restored by me many years ago when I was a young agricultural engineering apprentice. I have a small collect and used to do rallies, we’re having a sort and clear out as he is looking to move. These are all stored at my dads but live not too far away. Feel free to message me directly or post on here. 

54 minutes ago, lister1 said:

These have been restored by me many years ago when I was a young agricultural engineering apprentice. I have a small collect and used to do rallies, we’re having a sort and clear out as he is looking to move. These are all stored at my dads but live not too far away. Feel free to message me directly or post on here. 

If you're on facebook J, theres a chap in Emneth who was buying up engines, I sold him a lister d on the weekend.

JAP on hold for Zapp.

1 hour ago, Big Mat said:

If you're on facebook J, theres a chap in Emneth who was buying up engines, I sold him a lister d on the weekend.

I think I know who you mean, I sure he’s had a couple lister day from us already. 

If they don’t sell on here in the next few days I’ll be posting an ad on face ache. 

1 hour ago, millrace said:

Not to hijack a sale but where are you using for parts nowadays....needing few bits and Bob's last time I used slewman Hawkins but there ceems very little on the web site.....

I’m a bit out of the loop but to be honest I’ve always managed without having to buy spares. The only time I needed to buy some thing was a set of piston rings I had made for a lister B which I still own. 

8 minutes ago, lister1 said:

JAP on hold for Zapp.

I think I know who you mean, I sure he’s had a couple lister day from us already. 

If they don’t sell on here in the next few days I’ll be posting an ad on face ache. 

I’m a bit out of the loop but to be honest I’ve always managed without having to buy spares. The only time I needed to buy some thing was a set of piston rings I had made for a lister B which I still own. 

He Had a Bedford rascal cut down into a pickup. Paying good money for them as well