Labrador Litters

EHK-312

Morning All, 

Unfortunately the breeder who I was looking to purchase my Labrador from has missed the bitches season so therefore I am back to square one and I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend any breeder or potential litters they know of coming up for working labs ?

I understand you may not want to put too much info on the topic due to the recent spate of dog napping's however please feel free to message me if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks Again !

1 hour ago, EHK-312 said:

Morning All, 

Unfortunately the breeder who I was looking to purchase my Labrador from has missed the bitches season so therefore I am back to square one and I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend any breeder or potential litters they know of coming up for working labs ?

I understand you may not want to put too much info on the topic due to the recent spate of dog napping's however please feel free to message me if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks Again !

Where do you live?

36 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Of corse not. Pal of mine had a litter up here in Scotland, Ayrshire. Is that too far?

Don't get me wrong it's a fair way up for us but not impossible, also slightly concerned about travelling up at the moment with the lockdown in place.

I'm after a fowling dog as you may remember from my previous posts and I'm looking for a dog in either black or red and my friend who is also interested but he is after a black dog.

What puppies does he have available in the litter ?

32 minutes ago, EHK-312 said:

Don't get me wrong it's a fair way up for us but not impossible, also slightly concerned about travelling up at the moment with the lockdown in place.

I'm after a fowling dog as you may remember from my previous posts and I'm looking for a dog in either black or red and my friend who is also interested but he is after a black dog.

What puppies does he have available in the litter ?

Will check for you.

On 24/02/2021 at 07:22, EHK-312 said:

Morning All, 

Thanks Again !

Pm sent

I find myself in a similar situation. Only all the breeders I have been in touch with just havnt bothered to get back to me and the 2 that did wanted the stupid lockdown prices. Saying that I have a lead on a potential litter of Chesepeakes ant realistic prices!!!