Suspicious Item found in Norfolk countryside:

NatureBoy

4 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Anyone we know? 😉 Look it up for a chuckle. And no it's not the Cantley 1. More Lyn way. Glad they got to the bottom of it. 😉 Reminded me of antics walking home from the pub some nights. We all been there right?         NB

Maybe someone has lost a mole trap 

6 minutes ago, discobob said:

@ditchmandefinitely had something to do with that

14 minutes ago, old'un said:

that gentlemen......is what we call "A lockdown Norfolk Leisure centre".............

this one is and old local favourite called "Bramble Bob"

Edited by ditchman

On 25/02/2021 at 08:37, ditchman said:

whitlingham is the upmarket one.............tend to see BMW's and 4x4's down there.......so im told....

Back in the late 80’s and before they put bollards up in the car park to stop such a thing.

It made a great oval raceway that I could keep the tail of my TR7 hanging out all the way round, I loved it and so did the birds from the sixth form who use to accompany us 🙂

4 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

For another good ol rural Norfolk tale. Look up "The Reverend With The Roving Eye". A strange but true story of the Stiffkey rector.  Bit of of lad,(under estimate) hiding behind a dog collar.      NB   

acca......"the bishop of stiffkey.......".............used to invite "actresses up to stiffkey in Georgian times...for little soireees..."

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

acca......"the bishop of stiffkey.......".............used to invite "actresses up to stiffkey in Georgian times...for little soireees..."

That's the one. Wana be actresses maybe?😉  Spent a lot of his time in London "Rescuing (stalked) fallen women" as he put it, and waitress under the pretence of getting them acting jobs. Loads of them! His wife in on of some of it to. Should be a film made about him. Such a bizarre story. Just for the fact he was mauled by a lion in his own sideshow he toured with after he was defrocked. Literally exposed, got to the bottom of, after a posed photo (it's art i tell ye) of him and a semi clad "actress" was publicised by ye olde media. . . . Nowt has changed!      NB