Wing Spreaders

steve_b_wales

On 24/02/2021 at 16:09, steve_b_wales said:

I've just had 6 good quality wing spreaders from Paul Hart on here for £12 inc pp.

Bit of a bargain there Steve , I was always losing the odd one when carting the gear back so I bought a couple of spares at the last game fair we went to and up to now haven't lost or broken any more .

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

Bit of a bargain there Steve , I was always losing the odd one when carting the gear back so I bought a couple of spares at the last game fair we went to and up to now haven't lost or broken any more .

I've also lost/broke many, that's why I bought these. Well worth the money. Paul, I believe, still has more for sale.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, arjimlad said:

Do these work well on a rotary please, do the birds stay on alright? I get the impression mine would fling the birds off by centrifugal force. 

Yes. The main part of the spreader is tightened onto the rotary arm, and then the birds wings are clamped via small crocodile type clips. I've never had any of mine come off. This is also the same for my flapper/s.

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Yes. The main part of the spreader is tightened onto the rotary arm, and then the birds wings are clamped via small crocodile type clips. I've never had any of mine come off. This is also the same for my flapper/s.

Fantastic, thanks.. will order some.