This really is getting silly...

oscarsdad

“Person giving birth” instead of “mother”

”chestfeeding” instead of “breast feeding”

NHS being told to include their pronoun on email signature  

and now a gender neutral Mr Potato head!

this virtue signalling nonsense from the left has to stop....I am pretty sure that very few of the tiny number of trans people actually care that words are used which reflect 99% of the population, it is getting just silly now. 

I wonder if the new toy potato has switchable genetalia?

F8263682-95D7-4AAA-AE1F-617DB423152F.jpeg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The chest covers other areas beside the breast area , we all have breast . As the fetus  is forming the breasts form first , one of the last things to form are the Genitalia  are , that defines us as male or female . That others may wish to change is upto them as they growup .  There sex remains the same , even if the cut bits of or other bits grow larger , we can't change nature , and why should we .  

28 minutes ago, old man said:

Difficult to find many brains to wash maybe?

I am completely mystified as to the aim of all of this?

To erase women. 

If there are no women only people then you get rid of sexism. Simples! 

1 minute ago, ehb102 said:

To erase women. 

If anyone isn't quite catching the tone of my post erasing women is a REALLY BAD THING FOR WOMEN. 

Sort of reminds me of when I was working away in Swindon. One night in the bar of the place I was staying in the conversation got round to marriage

I said "My wife asked me why I don't do any of the washing, ironing, cooking etc? and I replied with Why do you think I got married?"

There was some laughter and one guy asked "what did she say to that" to which I responded "why do you think I am staying here!!!" 😜

p.s. Being military trained I can wash, iron and clean better than my wife :) but because I am a gentleman I don't like to rub her face in it 🤣

26 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

To erase women. 

If anyone isn't quite catching the tone of my post erasing women is a REALLY BAD THING FOR WOMEN. 

Seems to be what they are clamouring for, I have reached the stage where I really don't care, they can try to be as hard as they like, I just avoid them and their games.

4 hours ago, ehb102 said:

To erase women. 

You've got me confused here liz . If there are no women ,only people , then there will also be no men . So , if you have no men and no women , and only people  , that will equal no sexism , but neither men , nor women , will benefit in any way ?.

Have I completely got the wrong end the stick ?.

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

Im not sure what the person is keeping in its persons y fronts, is that baldricks face ?

As soon as I've had a rummage in the pantaloons,  I'll let you know . You'll probably be able to tell what I found by the expression on my face . If I'm doing my wee Jimmy krankie smile and a thumbs up , it was probably a girl , but , if I'm doing my shocked Mr bean face , I've probably found a gentlemans undercarriage.  

13 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

As soon as I've had a rummage in the pantaloons,  I'll let you know . You'll probably be able to tell what I found by the expression on my face . If I'm doing my wee Jimmy krankie smile and a thumbs up , it was probably a girl , but , if I'm doing my shocked Mr bean face , I've probably found a gentlemans undercarriage.  

I think your going to be disappointed. There is definatley a 5 O'clock shadow there. Lin is much prettier anyway. 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I think your going to be disappointed. There is definatley a 5 O'clock shadow there. Lin is much prettier anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Ive told her many times ,  that she has a face that would stop a clock 😅😅😅😅

Edited by mel b3

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

You've got me confused here liz . If there are no women ,only people , then there will also be no men . So , if you have no men and no women , and only people  , that will equal no sexism , but neither men , nor women , will benefit in any way ?.

Have I completely got the wrong end the stick ?.

But women are different from men. We have less muscle mass, we have periods and babies and suffer different conditions and more autoimmune conditions. Our lives are different, we are treated differently. The material reality will remain but we just won't be allowed to talk about why we are murdered and raped and battered and fired when pregnant. 

2 hours ago, Scully said:

😂 Instead of being King Edward’s we may just have to call them all spuds. 

iv'e started to chit some Charlottes gawd knows what will come up after they are planted .🤔 

If memory serves i'm sure there used to be potato women and potato kids !

Edited by derbyduck

30 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

But women are different from men. We have less muscle mass, we have periods and babies and suffer different conditions and more autoimmune conditions. Our lives are different, we are treated differently. The material reality will remain but we just won't be allowed to talk about why we are murdered and raped and battered and fired when pregnant. 

Good post.