oscarsdad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

But women are different from men. We have less muscle mass, we have periods and babies and suffer different conditions and more autoimmune conditions. Our lives are different, we are treated differently. The material reality will remain but we just won't be allowed to talk about why we are murdered and raped and battered and fired when pregnant. 

I'm in complete agreement that men and women are different in many ways , but I certainly don't agree that women suffer more than men with medical conditions , they just suffer from different conditions, I've heard of men losing their life to breast cancer , but I've never heard of a single woman that lost her life to testicular cancer ( but I'm not a medical professional,so I'm happy to be corrected ) .

My point was , by getting rid of the term woman and man , and using the term people , who gains ?. 

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

but I certainly don't agree that women suffer more than men with medical conditions , they just suffer from different conditions, 

I said more autoimmune conditions. Those are the incruable ones you live with a long time that require more support from the health services. Define health services, women suffer more overall. 

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

My point was , by getting rid of the term woman and man , and using the term people , who gains ?. 

Men who want to access women's spaces. Voyeurs. Men who get a kick out of violating boundaries. Men who want to be called special and brave. Men who don't think women should have anything that doesn't include men including rape crisis centres, refuges, changing rooms, meetings, toilets... Everything. 

Also men who just hate women. Why worry about having a real woman on the board when you can have Alex who identifies as a woman? You've erased the problem of women if you say men can be women. Bye bye, all your nasty difficult female issues. 

3 minutes ago, clangerman said:

this is the sort of rubbish that used to come out of daughters uni same people who claimed the campus geese would mug you for your sandwiches lol 

Don’t get me started on university campuses....maybe 2000 it would have been a pro taliban, yes pro taliban - the Islamist terrorist organisation that murders people for not wearing a silly costume set up a stall in the union. I was less than impressed and got into a heated argument with them and then had some lefty lesbians (well they looked like lesbians and not the sort in videos on the internet) told me I was oppressing the cultural beliefs of said islamists and I would be reported to the university! The irony that they’d be thrown off a tall building by the people they were defending was lost on them. This is the same university that when I rather vigorously and physically pointed out the error of his ways to a student of south Asian decent that his celebrating very openly the death of British troops in Afghanistan was not acceptable accused me of racism. 

15 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

I said more autoimmune conditions. Those are the incruable ones you live with a long time that require more support from the health services. Define health services, women suffer more overall. 

Men who want to access women's spaces. Voyeurs. Men who get a kick out of violating boundaries. Men who want to be called special and brave. Men who don't think women should have anything that doesn't include men including rape crisis centres, refuges, changing rooms, meetings, toilets... Everything. 

Also men who just hate women. Why worry about having a real woman on the board when you can have Alex who identifies as a woman? You've erased the problem of women if you say men can be women. Bye bye, all your nasty difficult female issues. 

lockquote widget

Agreed.  The simple fact is that all, bar a tiny few are happy to be male or female despite or because of any differences. My own daughter had experience [nothing sinister] in the ladies toilet in a pub in Glasgow,  I think the Girl Guides are also having problems with young people that aren't exactly girls 

9 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

I still completely disagree that women suffer more than men , men and women just suffer differently because they're physically different .

So you mean deviants and bullies ?, if you do , then I totally agree with you , that it's just  not right , and it's about time that things changed , but that really is a tiny minority of the male population,and you shouldn't hate/distrust all men because of that small minority . that would just leave you hating all men , and make you very angry and bitter towards approximately half of the population of the planet , for no logical reason.

Do you think that men that get raped , should be denied access to a rape crisis centre ?. Would you consider that the physical and mental damage to a male rape victim , is any less than the physical and mental damage to a female rape victim , or would you think that it matters less ?.

I quite agree that some men are women haters , I've met several in my time , and I've found them particularly vile individuals ,  but by the same measure , I've met as many women that have been men haters , and I've found them to be equally vile. 

I don't let any of the hater groups  , taint my view of the other wonderful people (of both sexes) that I have in my life.

12 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m assuming birth certificates will need changing then? Father? Mother? Sex or gender of child? 🙂

If so can I choose what is put on my daughters this June?? So I Could put myself down as the man that provided sperm and my partner as the one that pushed the baby out. 

Then 'little princess' as the child gender. could cover both that way 

3 hours ago, oscarsdad said:

Don’t get me started on university campuses....maybe 2000 it would have been a pro taliban, yes pro taliban - the Islamist terrorist organisation that murders people for not wearing a silly costume set up a stall in the union. I was less than impressed and got into a heated argument with them and then had some lefty lesbians (well they looked like lesbians and not the sort in videos on the internet) told me I was oppressing the cultural beliefs of said islamists and I would be reported to the university! The irony that they’d be thrown off a tall building by the people they were defending was lost on them. This is the same university that when I rather vigorously and physically pointed out the error of his ways to a student of south Asian decent that his celebrating very openly the death of British troops in Afghanistan was not acceptable accused me of racism. 

My father has always said that the university's should be closed down and the students made to work in the fields in winter so that they would appreciate the life they had in uni, seems a good idea. 

18 minutes ago, The Heron said:

My father has always said that the university's should be closed down and the students made to work in the fields in winter so that they would appreciate the life they had in uni, seems a good idea. 

thats what students used to do in my day.................wonder why they stopped

There can only ever be two genders as per the ‘X&Y’ chromosome binding.

Sorry to say, but it’s this that dictates your gender and not your mental feelings.

How you wish to be called, is ‘your’ wish and not a right to criticise others or force a majority into your will.

Im not saying you don’t have the right to associate with an opposing gender, but the same science that can explain away how conception works and DNA which is universally agreed to be correct, also proves that there are only the two genders.

No one was born into the wrong body! but your mental perceptions is that it is so, is just that! 
By all means, live like a woman or live like a man. But as per the opening line, you cannot change your birth ‘sex’! 

In the same way I cannot force the way that you think, then conversely, that applies in the reciprocal.

Are we really going to change society and dispel science for this? 

Discord and disharmony from this has already taken a hold. Athletics and women’s achievements have been derided by new records being set from ‘non birth’ women. People are put off by sharing toilets/changing rooms etc as there is a certain unease. 

I think most of us are all for ‘live and let live’, but not ‘change for change sake’ 

A great engineer once proclaimed “ you canny change the law of physics” ( yeah yeah, physics and not genetics and I know he wasn’t real - great childhood viewing though) 

15 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

There can only ever be two genders as per the ‘X&Y’ chromosome binding.

Sorry to say, but it’s this that dictates your gender and not your mental feelings.

How you wish to be called, is ‘your’ wish and not a right to criticise others or force a majority into your will.

Im not saying you don’t have the right to associate with an opposing gender, but the same science that can explain away how conception works and DNA which is universally agreed to be correct, also proves that there are only the two genders.

No one was born into the wrong body! but your mental perceptions is that it is so, is just that! 
By all means, live like a woman or live like a man. But as per the opening line, you cannot change your birth ‘sex’! 

In the same way I cannot force the way that you think, then conversely, that applies in the reciprocal.

Are we really going to change society and dispel science for this? 

Discord and disharmony from this has already taken a hold. Athletics and women’s achievements have been derided by new records being set from ‘non birth’ women. People are put off by sharing toilets/changing rooms etc as there is a certain unease. 

I think most of us are all for ‘live and let live’, but not ‘change for change sake’ 

A great engineer once proclaimed “ you canny change the law of physics” ( yeah yeah, physics and not genetics and I know he wasn’t real - great childhood viewing though) 

I'm not really sure if you're allowed to say that , as it might be some kind of phobic,  but then I'm not really sure if me saying that you're some kind of phobic , might make me some kind of phobic . I do totally agree with you ,  but that might just make us both some kind of phobic .

3 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'm not really sure if you're allowed to say that , as it might be some kind of phobic,  but then I'm not really sure if me saying that you're some kind of phobic , might make me some kind of phobic . I do totally agree with you ,  but that might just make us both some kind of phobic .

Thereby brings the second problem. When expressing or in this instance, backing something up with irrefutable scientific evidence, could be labelled as either ‘phobic’ or ‘hate crime’!

Before long, general opinions will be forced to be aired in underground meeting clubs amongst like minded individuals only for fear of persecution! No where have we experienced that along with mass genocide ? 

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The first rule of Fight Club is..........................................

But fight club remained ‘shunned’ and an underground movement- what if they wish to be heard and fight proudly.

In a similar vein, we have this mentality that as FAC/SGC holders, that we should never rock the boat.

I have shot for over forty years, but I wouldn’t keep quiet just to justify my certificates- maybe I’m just ready for a Hornby Train set, pipe and slippers? 

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Thereby brings the second problem. When expressing or in this instance, backing something up with irrefutable scientific evidence, could be labelled as either ‘phobic’ or ‘hate crime’!

Before long, general opinions will be forced to be aired in underground meeting clubs amongst like minded individuals only for fear of persecution! No where have we experienced that along with mass genocide ? 

Aha , stating facts and simple honest truth is definitely phobic , if the person you're telling the truth about , doesn't actually like the truth. 

It's a crazy old world,  and a world that I'm only just opening my eyes to really.  It might look like I was disagreeing with liz in my earlier post , but I'm actually in full agreement with most of what she wrote . Men dressing as women,  so that they can go into women's toilets / changing rooms etc , is just plain wrong , I'm not so sure that it's a male dominating female thing in every case , but it's still wrong.

I'm realising that I've spent most of my life in blinkers , and that I've sort of surrounded myself with normal people ,  but , if I look outside of my small circle , we're surrounded by weirdos and perverts , that would happily do harm to others , for their own gratification.  That can never be right.

36 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

we're surrounded by weirdos and perverts , that would happily do harm to others , for their own gratification.  That can never be right.

I  don't think surrounded, but the minorities get a much louder voice because of the loony left wing snowflakes shouting about their rights without considering the same for the majority.  We should not have many of their (outlandish) ideas rammed down our throat consistently and at every opportunity by the MSM.

6 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

I  don't think surrounded, but the minorities get a much louder voice because of the loony left wing snowflakes shouting about their rights without considering the same for the majority.  We should not have many of their (outlandish) ideas rammed down our throat consistently and at every opportunity by the MSM.

You're right . Surrounded is probably just my perception of the situation.  I was plodding along in blissful ignorance,  then suddenly,  I lift my head up and open my eyes , and they were just there👍.

Transgender people amount to less than 0.02% of the population in the UK and I assume that that is replicated globally.

For the life of me I just don’t understand why there is a never ending ‘trans’ related media barrage or why this is at the top of the woke agenda.

Isn’t there more pressing stuff we should all be worried about / talking about (endlessly)?

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Transgender people amount to less than 0.02% of the population in the UK and I assume that that is replicated globally.

For the life of me I just don’t understand why there is a never ending ‘trans’ related media barrage or why this is at the top of the woke agenda.

Isn’t there more pressing stuff we should all be worried about / talking about (endlessly)?

Prince Andrew and his nice wife ? ........or when will lockdown end