Who has been out in the sun? (Motorcycles)

Pangolin

3 hours ago, Pangolin said:

They look like a workhorse, had to look them up, seems people like them for the fuel economy and reliability.

Just in time for the fog and cloudy week, haha, hopefully it clears up.

I have had 3 of them the first one did 230thousand miles  second 170 tho and this one has done 34  they are a really good reliable bike shaft drive two cylinder 700 cc never seen what it does flat out it’s not that kind of bike but will hold 80 mph all day with no problem and it’s comfortable does about 50 to the gallon  as I said boring but really good donkey 

1 hour ago, theshootist said:

I've been out once on my Super Duke to make sure it still works. Planning on doing the NC500 in May provided we are allowed. 

Im well up for some wild camping when North Wales police are not trying to snipe me on the border, would love to do the NC500

On 01/03/2021 at 00:06, nobbyathome said:

I have been riding my bike to work and back everyday from orpington to London and back and delivering a few parcels along the way the only time I haven’t was 2 days I couldn’t get out because of snow I ride a Honda nt700 deauville as fun it is boring but as a tool to use for work I can’t knock it it starts and goes everyday and has never let me down can’t ask for much more really

I had its older brother the ntv650 as my first big bike. Not fancy, but a good hack and easy to ride. Mine was on 70,000 when I bought it, only to have the original owner message me online that he'd like it back as it had been round the clock twice 😅

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/03/2021 at 09:47, Pangolin said:

Gleaming.

Ghe weather here is a bit miserable to go out today.

As soon as its good l, I'm off camping on the bike.

I had one of those, and its slightly larger sister the 500, miss the two stroke now, but I've been bimbling around on the vf1000 I bought a few years back as a project, I finally got her motd and roadworthy just as the first lockdown came io

On 04/06/2021 at 19:51, Gram71 said:

I had one of those, and its slightly larger sister the 500, miss the two stroke now, but I've been bimbling around on the vf1000 I bought a few years back as a project, I finally got her motd and roadworthy just as the first lockdown came io

Got it out now?