Trump speech Orlando

ditchman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The man is a fool and he has so much blood on his hands it is unreal. 

If I killed one person you would all be shouting I should be hanged.

Trump through his incompence and provocative speeches has killed thousands. The poor young lady who stormed the Capitol building who was killed acting on his behalf while good old ‘aggressive’ Donald hid behind his team says it all. 

He could never lead troops into battle. He’s scared of real danger. He’s a pathetic man who is all words and no action!

4 hours ago, zipdog said:

Trump through his incompence and provocative speeches has killed thousands. The poor young lady who stormed the Capitol building who was killed acting on his behalf while good old ‘aggressive’ Donald hid behind his team says it all. 

He could never lead troops into battle. He’s scared of real danger. He’s a pathetic man who is all words and no action!

4 hours ago, zipdog said:

Doesn’t that go for every American President that’s led their country into phoney wars , from Bush ( and probably way before him ) in the first gulf war all the way thru to the present , Obahama was no saint believed to have dropped more bombs than any other , and his time also probably saw more black Americans killed by police etc than under Trump , but because he was branded a “ racist “ because of his out spoken ways you had the likes of BLM starting up and Trump made no secret in hating MSN media in its lying and fake news which they used against him , Trump did a lot for peace with North Korea etc , now Biden is in I’ve heard he’s started bombing the hell out of some where 

You are confusing the first and second Gulf wars. Kuwait is a former UK protectorate. It was invaded by Iraq’s military due to Iraq’s economic motives, that assault was in breach of international law. That invasion brought universal condemnation and a 100 hour land assault. Swift, decisive and justified military intervention by the UK and others. 

The only mistake was to not push on to Baghdad, leaving the Kurds to be massacred and undermining local trust in Western intervention. 

The War in Iraq or Second Gulf War... much harder to justify other than a vanity project.

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

You are confusing the first and second Gulf wars. Kuwait is a former UK protectorate. It was invaded by Iraq’s military due to Iraq’s economic motives, that assault was in breach of international law. That invasion brought universal condemnation and a 100 hour land assault. Swift, decisive and justified military intervention by the UK and others. 

The only mistake was to not push on to Baghdad, leaving the Kurds to be massacred and undermining local trust in Western intervention. 

The War in Iraq or Second Gulf War... much harder to justify other than a vanity project.

And yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the end of the Gulf War, not that most would know as i didn't see much in MSM about it.

10 hours ago, sam triple said:

Doesn’t that go for every American President that’s led their country into phoney wars , from Bush ( and probably way before him ) in the first gulf war all the way thru to the present , Obahama was no saint believed to have dropped more bombs than any other , and his time also probably saw more black Americans killed by police etc than under Trump , but because he was branded a “ racist “ because of his out spoken ways you had the likes of BLM starting up and Trump made no secret in hating MSN media in its lying and fake news which they used against him , Trump did a lot for peace with North Korea etc , now Biden is in I’ve heard he’s started bombing the hell out of some where 

All the wars you’ve listed were fought in the interest of the nation. There may have been dubious claims as to why the war was taking place but the aim was to secure  land or resources or neutralise and external threat to the USA.

Trump however couldn’t care less about what is best for America. All he cares about is promoting his own ego and image. 

14 minutes ago, zipdog said:

Trump however couldn’t care less about what is best for America. All he cares about is promoting his own ego and image. 

I disagree.
At the expense of his public image , and most certainly at the expense of his media portrayal , he has done what he thought was best for the US , and ALL Americans.

Most US presidents of either denomination tend to look after their corporate sponsors first, and the general public second, as long as the corporates interest are not harmed.
You can demonstrate this with successive conflicts over the past 30 odd years , US involvement in various theatres (usually middle eastern) has resulted in full order books for US defence contractors, hence corporate military interests satisfied, various feeder industries, i.e. tech and energy also.
But what did the American PUBLIC gain? Besides dead and maimed family members, millions of mentally damaged vets,  higher taxation, and increased tensions, feeding a prolonged conflict.
So were those wars fought 'in the interests of the nation' or in the interests of the corporations and their shareholders ?

Trump bucked the trend, like him or (in your case) loath him, the fact is , his policies helped ordinary Americans, and didnt do too much for Corporate coffers.
This more than anything else is why he is no longer POTUS .

Ego ? Okay maybe he thought he was the dogs danglies, maybe he thought he could be the best Pres ever ?
But the only way he could be that man, is by being THAT man.
The man who , for once, put the people first, a rare breed of politician.
But Trump was never really a politician, and ordinary people liked that, in this case , just not enough.

15 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I disagree.
At the expense of his public image , and most certainly at the expense of his media portrayal , he has done what he thought was best for the US , and ALL Americans.

Most US presidents of either denomination tend to look after their corporate sponsors first, and the general public second, as long as the corporates interest are not harmed.
You can demonstrate this with successive conflicts over the past 30 odd years , US involvement in various theatres (usually middle eastern) has resulted in full order books for US defence contractors, hence corporate military interests satisfied, various feeder industries, i.e. tech and energy also.
But what did the American PUBLIC gain? Besides dead and maimed family members, millions of mentally damaged vets,  higher taxation, and increased tensions, feeding a prolonged conflict.
So were those wars fought 'in the interests of the nation' or in the interests of the corporations and their shareholders ?

Trump bucked the trend, like him or (in your case) loath him, the fact is , his policies helped ordinary Americans, and didnt do too much for Corporate coffers.
This more than anything else is why he is no longer POTUS .

Ego ? Okay maybe he thought he was the dogs danglies, maybe he thought he could be the best Pres ever ?
But the only way he could be that man, is by being THAT man.
The man who , for once, put the people first, a rare breed of politician.
But Trump was never really a politician, and ordinary people liked that, in this case , just not enough.

100%  and believe me he will be back and all the lefty commies are already quaking in their boots because in 2022 I have little doubt the Republicans will regain the House.

20 minutes ago, The Heron said:

Americans have been dying from Covid 19 at the rate of 2000 a day and he did not care its all about him. 

You do realise theres only so much a president can do ?
Besides the fact that the US is a  federal democracy, individual states can pretty much do there own thing when it comes to how they fight covid.
Plus , as has been stated , the US is hardly on its own when it comes to corona deaths.

37 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

100%  and believe me he will be back and all the lefty commies are already quaking in their boots because in 2022 I have little doubt the Republicans will regain the House.

Id like to think that is true , but I have my doubts the left will allow it.
Youre right though , he definitely scares them.

1 hour ago, zipdog said:

All the wars you’ve listed were fought in the interest of the nation. There may have been dubious claims as to why the war was taking place but the aim was to secure  land or resources or neutralise and external threat to the USA.

Speculative at the best all America ever cared about Is oil look how that back fired with the destabilisation of the Middle East and the rise of ISIS , America has always been and will probably all be war mongers , I’m not saying other Super powers are different 

I disagree.

I am sure he is not on his own, but IMO all Trump cared about was himself. He did not care about Americans when he was spreading denial and misinformation about CV19, undoubtedly costing lives of people that were stupit enough to listen to him, that was all about him and his re election. 

17 hours ago, ordnance said:

I am sure he is not on his own, but IMO all Trump cared about was himself. He did not care about Americans when he was spreading denial and misinformation about CV19, undoubtedly costing lives of people that were stupit enough to listen to him, that was all about him and his re election. 

That doesnt wash though does it?
As I said the individual US states decide what restrictions are used to fight covid, just as the individual devolved countries do in the UK.

Trump voiced his opinion on it  using the media, this was a big mistake, as more often than not , said media twisted what he said, a good example being the bleach thing.
How many Americans injected themselves with bleach 'because Trump told me to' ?
Im going to say NONE , just because if they had, we would most certainly have heard about it !

So many examples of Trump derangement syndrome, when all we have is a negative media portrayal.
Heres an example (among many others)
The 1992 film Home Alone 2 ,has a scene with Trump in it, back in those days, the orange one was no political threat whatsoever, and a bit of a celebrity.
The film casts him , as himself, at Trump towers, in ...*gasp* ... a positive light !
Fast forward to present day, and the scene has been has been cut from many showings on Canadian TV , with calls from various lefties to have the scene cut completely, or digitally altered to replace Trump, including from M. Culkin , the 'star' of the film.

Trump derangement syndrome , its real, and ongoing.

Trump derangement syndrome , its real, and ongoing.

So obviously is, Trump suckers syndrome. The fact is he played down and lied about the dangers of CV19, and believe it or not there are suckers out there that believed him, I have no doubt that cost lives. 

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly.

Edited by ordnance

10 minutes ago, ordnance said:

and believe it or not there are suckers out there that believed him, I have no doubt that cost lives. 

You could level the same accusation at Boris, the WHO , and god knows how many other world leaders, but ORANGE MAN BAAAD.

12 minutes ago, ordnance said:

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly.

It would help if you put a link to where thats quoted from ?
I could put quotes up all day long about anyone, but thats all theyll be with no factual examination.
Or are you embarrassed about where you grabbed it from ?

China played it down too, the supposed source of the disease, yet they dont seem to get any attention at all, how strange ?

You could level the same accusation at Boris, the WHO , and god knows how many other world leaders, but ORANGE MAN BAAAD.

I cant remember Boris admitting on tape he deliberately lied and played down the virus, apart from anything else he wouldn't be dumb enough to say it over a phone knowing it could be recorded.  Skip to 0,48

Woodward tapes show Trump knew the dangers of COVID-19 ...

5 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I cant remember Boris admitting on tape he deliberately lied and played down the virus, apart from anything else he wouldn't be dumb enough to say it over a phone knowing it could be recorded.  Skip to 0,48

Woodward tapes show Trump knew the dangers of COVID-19 ...

Hilarious :lol:

The smoking gun , the grassy knoll, the WMDs ,all rolled into one !
He didnt want to create a panic, so HE wanted to play it down, did they play it down , no.
But CBS would really like you to think he personally killed 500,000 Americans...
Oooh and release it just before the election , priceless.

Another excellent example of....TDS

My money is on trump fighting the next election and winning much easier than the first time around. It's a far easier fight being in opposition. Your opponents have nothing to test you on but you have plenty of opportunity to play on their mistakes and failures. 

I also think by the time the election comes around, Biden will have gone and Harris will be in the chair. I can just hear trump now saying she is an imposter who has cheated her way to the top via a rigged election. 

And in a rare moment of Democrat honesty:

Calif. Gov. @GavinNewsom: “Let me just be candid with you. I’d be lying to you to say that [Trump] hasn’t been responsive to our needs. He has. And so, as a question, as a sort of an offer of objectivity, I have to acknowledge that publicly."

Newsom added: "The fact is, every time that I've called the president, he's quickly gotten on the line. When we asked to get the support for that [USNS] Mercy ship in Southern California, he was able to direct that in real-time. We've got 2,000 of these field medical sites that are up, almost all operational now in the state, because of his support. Those are the facts."