Gun/rifle travel cases

Walker570

I have three rifle/gun cases which i can see no further use for, so happy to move them on .

The large black one will easily take two rifles and bits and pieces knives binos etc., and has wheels and a handle so can be towed through an airport very easily.

Secured with padlocks(not included)      £35 collected

The silver ally one is at present set up for my double rifle , now sold but would take a shotgun. May take a rifle with a shortish barrel. This has extra security locks on it £25 collected

The third one is...I believe an ex military rifle case.  Metal with lockable latches.  I have not used this for air travel but see no reason why it would not be acceptable.  £10 collected

The large black one has my name and address engraved in the lid.  The silver one has the address in black marker pen but should be easily removed.

There are no markings on the smaller one.

I travel occasionally across to Stamford, Lincs area occasionally either via Melton  or by the A47 and could make small diversions to deliver if that worked.

I am close to Four Counties (Notts/Staffs/Derbys/Leics border  10 mins from the M42.

003.jpg

007.jpg

Edited by Walker570

As requested as can be seen it was cut to take my double rifle with scopebut could be adhusted to take a normal shogun or a new piece of top foam could be put in and custom cut.  The key for the two additional security latches is shown.  These upgrade the ocking for air travel.

002.jpg

Edited by Walker570

• 5 weeks later...