leather offcuts , free.

mel b3

hiya guys.

her good self is having a clearout in her workshop . lots of stuff going to the tip , but ive asked her if i can put this on here before it gets dumped , as someone might find a use for it .

its pieces of leather of all sizes , from maybe 12" x 12" down to very small pieces . most of this box is beige (it can be dyed) , but some other colours might be mixed in with it . most of this leather is whats been stripped from insurance repair jobs . some will be clean , but some might be dirty, some might be smelly (but is easily cleaned) . its leather from soft furnishings , and most of it will be about 2mm thick , and it can be glued or stitched together if you need something thicker .   its not suitable to be used as tooling leather , but its suitable for making plain knife sheaths etc.

the leather is free , but , id like the postage costs covered please. this box of leather weighs in at about 7kg , and could possibly cost up to £16.80 to post , obviously its free to collect from dy4 , or you could use your own courier.

guys . pleases , please , please , dont ask me to start sorting through and finding bits and bobs of leather , as i just dont have the time.

if this doesnt turn into too much of a pain , lots more boxes will be coming over the next few weeks . ill keep hold of the leather until the ad falls off the page before i bin it .

20210301_133210.jpg

20210301_133223.jpg

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Sold, can I pick it up from Two Gates

Swop you for a big bag of walnuts

you certainly can sir . lin just said that shell leave it behind the bins ,  under the car port ,  on thursday morning(pick it up at your leisure) , and with a bit of luck , their should be some more to go with it as well.

i shall very much look forward to munching your nuts :lol:.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

would make good place mats and coasters

its just the job for that sort of thing. lins made some fantastic place mats in the past , but were still using shiny god ones that came from poundland at christmas :lol:

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Sold, can I pick it up from Two Gates

Swop you for a big bag of walnuts

Any spare nuts nev ? 😉. I’ll never say no

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

hiya guys.

her good self is having a clearout in her workshop . lots of stuff going to the tip , but ive asked her if i can put this on here before it gets dumped , as someone might find a use for it .

its pieces of leather of all sizes , from maybe 12" x 12" down to very small pieces . most of this box is beige (it can be dyed) , but some other colours might be mixed in with it . most of this leather is whats been stripped from insurance repair jobs . some will be clean , but some might be dirty, some might be smelly (but is easily cleaned) . its leather from soft furnishings , and most of it will be about 2mm thick , and it can be glued or stitched together if you need something thicker .   its not suitable to be used as tooling leather , but its suitable for making plain knife sheaths etc.

the leather is free , but , id like the postage costs covered please. this box of leather weighs in at about 7kg , and could possibly cost up to £16.80 to post , obviously its free to collect from dy4 , or you could use your own courier.

guys . pleases , please , please , dont ask me to start sorting through and finding bits and bobs of leather , as i just dont have the time.

if this doesnt turn into too much of a pain , lots more boxes will be coming over the next few weeks . ill keep hold of the leather until the ad falls off the page before i bin it .

20210301_133210.jpg

20210301_133223.jpg

If you have any spare any time just please say. My girlfriends daughter (13) makes loads of things with cloth/leather Mel .👍 always loads of wood available 

6 hours ago, team tractor said:

I reckon theirs plenty of pigeonwatchers that have no noshed nevs nuts 😆  

If you have any spare any time just please say. My girlfriends daughter (13) makes loads of things with cloth/leather Mel .👍 always loads of wood available 

I'll let lin know dude , apparently she's got a fair bit of leather to get rid of ,  she said that she was getting rid of some fabrics as well 👍.

3 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

This would be a good sell for the falconry boys making hoods /anklets / jesses 

I'll be getting rid of more in the very near future if anyone wants some👍.

15 hours ago, team tractor said:

Lin said that she'll drop some leather and fabric off at your unit nath . She should be passing by next Wednesday 👍

19 hours ago, team tractor said:

Your already nuts

20 hours ago, mel b3 said:

you certainly can sir . lin just said that shell leave it behind the bins ,  under the car port ,  on thursday morning(pick it up at your leisure) , and with a bit of luck , their should be some more to go with it as well.

i shall very much look forward to munching your nuts :lol:.

Many thanks. I will put the nuts in a box in same place.  That bloke Nathan doesn't know the address does he ??????:rolleyes:

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Your already nuts

Many thanks. I will put the nuts in a box in same place.  That bloke Nathan doesn't know the address does he ??????

nathan the tamworth squirrel :lol:.

shes got two boxes of leather for you nev :good:

Edited by mel b3

6 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I'll be getting rid of more in the very near future if anyone wants some👍.

Lin said that she'll drop some leather and fabric off at your unit nath . She should be passing by next Wednesday 👍

Your a star 

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Your already nuts

Many thanks. I will put the nuts in a box in same place.  That bloke Nathan doesn't know the address does he ??????:rolleyes:

Maybe I do 😂. It’s Tamworth after all . We all have the same great grand parents 😂

20 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Your a star 

Maybe I do 😂. It’s Tamworth after all . We all have the same great grand parents 😂

id heard that you were all direct descendants of two gerbils that were found wondering around drayton manor :yes: